Chapter 15

"Ezra, what if she's kidnapped?!"

When I said that his eyes grew wide and his lips slightly parted

"Crap.. Crap... Aria call the police!" Ezra yelled while he ran his hand through his hair. "I'm going back to MacDonalds" he said and ran away. I grabbed my phone and called the police.

"Hello? Yes it's Aria Montgomery"

"Yeah, I'm calling about a missing person case"

"Yes. Aurora Maiken Fitz"

"We think she might been kidnapped"

"Thank you sir"

I ran to the MacDonalds with mum were Ezra, Mike and dad were already waiting for us.

"The police is coming this way" I said out of breath.

"Good, they haven't seen Aurora leaving here, also not with someone else" Ezra sighed

"Are you sure she isn't in the toilet?"

"We checked, twice" the lady who helped us earlier said. After a few minutes the police arrived and they started searching the whole restaurant and the area around it but the girl was no where to be found."

"God where can she be?!" I yelled and slammed my fist against a wooden chair

"Aria, Aria calm down" Ezra said and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think it's best if we all go to a hotel now, get some sleep and search further tomorrow" dad said

"How do you expect me to have a freaking good night sleep when my daughter is missing?!!"

"Aria calm down, you're having a panick attack again" Mike said. I unwrapped myself from Ezra's arms and before he could get me back I ran to Mike.

"ARIA!" Ezra yelled and just before I reached Mike he grabbed my wrist with his hand, spun me around, wrapped hia arms around me and pressed me against his chest.

"We're not gonna find her by arguing!" Ezra said. When I had calmed down a little bit our taxi's arrived so we all went to a hotel. Ezra had to carry me inside our room because my legs were too limp. When we reached the bed he laid me down on it but I turned around and tried to stand up. I walked for two meters but then I failed and fell to the ground. And this time, after hours of pretending nothing was wrong, I broke down. I started crying like a little baby.

"Aria! Oh Aria" Ezra said, rushed to my side, sat on the ground and pulled me on his lap.

"I- I just need to find Rory" I cried out. Ezra placed a kiss on top of my head and brushed my hair until I calmed down a little.

"Trust me, we'll find her.. We will find her" Ezra wishpered. When I stopped crying Ezra carried me to the bed again, pulled my shirt over my head and put my pyjama shirt back on, he put my hair in a -Ezra style- messy bun, changed in his own pyjama's, laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"We're gonna find her, I promise" Ezra wishpered one more time. We tried to sleep that night but we both didn't succeed. I was only thinking about Rory, where she was, what she was doing now, if she was cold, or if she was in danger. Not a word was spoken that night but Ezra and I both knew there was no way one of us was gonna sleep. When it was morning, and Ezra and I were tossing and turning in our bed, Mike suddenly barged into the room.

"IT'S ON THE NEWS!" He yelled. Ezra and I shot up from our bed, rushed to the tv and watched the news.

"Amber alert launched for Aurora Maiken Fitz. A 6 year old girl with two different eye colours, dark, wavy hair and last seen in a pink dress at the MacDonalds in NY. Did you hear or see anything that can help? Please call us"

"That stupid cruise is bad luck" Mike sighed. Ezra nodded and two seconds later his phone rang.

"Officer Clarkson?"

"Yeah, yes!"

"Really?! That's amazing!"

"Thank you, thank you so much"

"Ezra what is it?! Did they find her?"

"No, but someone saw Aurora, she thinks she knows where she went!"

A/N

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I'M TIRED AND I'M GONNA BUY EZRIA SHIRT TOMORROW DSSRUUJMMOIBB😍

AND TBH I DO'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITS ABOUT ANYMORE BRUH