Chapter 19

A/N

I'M SO SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT I don't know what my school is thinking I have like 872829 exams and presentations and essays this week and it makes me so tired bruh school has to stop

Buttt to compare my absence I will upload the first chapter of my new story in a few hours! This one will end soon because I really don't know where to go with this story anymore, i'm sorry but if I go on it will get really boring I guess😳 The next story will be an TeacherXstudent again bc oh well, I like them😏

I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs, along with a frightening scream in pain.

I looked at Ezra who gave me a frightening look. He turned around and ran to Aurora's room

"Rory?" He yelled and that was enough for me to know she wasn't there. She was downstairs.

"RORY!" I yelled and then I heard my mom scream.

"Aria, Aria quick!" She yelled. I rushed to the stairs but that was enough for me to know what happened. On the third step there was laying a puddle of red liquid and all the way downstairs, Aurora was laying on the ground with a puddle of blood around her head.

"Rory!!" I yelled and ran down the stairs to my daughter.

"Is she here??" Ezra yelled but as soon as he saw Aurora he grabbed his phone and dialed 911. "They're on their way" He said and knelt down next to Rory. He scooped her unconcious body on his lap, Mom ran to the bathroom to get a towel and when she came back I pressed it against the wound on her head. No one spoke a word those minutes, that actually felt like hours. When the door opened and the ambulance staff rushed in with a stretcher we knew it was time to back off and just watch how our daughter would be dragged into an ambulance. The worst part was that we didn't know if she had serious injury, we didn't know if it was life threatening, we didn't know how dangerous this was, the only thing we did know was the fact that she was alive, and that we had to get her to hospital as soon as possible.

But I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. I was in shock. The only thing I could do was standing in the hallway next to the puddle of blood and staring at the child who was now laying in an ambulance. I heard some strange voices in the background and felt someone tugging my shirt, before my legs felt numb and my vision went blurry and black.

Ezra's P.O.V

"Aria, Aria come on, let's get into the ambulance!" I told Aria, but she kept staring at Rory's unconciouss body which was dragged to the vehicle.

"Aria, come on! We really have to go now" I told her but once again, she didn't react. It almost looked like she wasn't hearing anything.

"Aria?" I asked and grabbed her shirt but again, she didn't even move her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked but before I knew it she started to shake like crazy and fell down to the ground.

"ARIA!" I yelled and knelt down next to her.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" I yelled and a few seconds later an doctor rushed towards me.

"What happened?" The docter asked as he knelt next to Aria's body and did a few tests on her

"I-  don't know, I- I think she was in shock and one moment later she started shaking and fell down" I mumbled and wiped a strand of hair out of her face

"Aah I see, I guess she was having a panick attack, she fainted I think. Just let her sleep and be there when she wakes up. She might feel a little nauseous and dizzy but she will be alright, just make sure you're there when she wakes up" the doctor smiled

"Yeah, yeah but my daugh-"

"Her grandma is with her, she will check up on her"

"Yeah but I- how-" I began to stutter and brushed my hand through my hair. "Why- how-"

"Sir, her grandma will call you. You have to be with your wife now" The doctor said and ran back to the ambulance. Before I knew it the door shut and I heard the loud sirens fading away.

Did I really just leave my unconciouss daughter in an ambulance, alone?

I knelt down next to Aria and scooped her in my arms. I carried her bridal style to her bed laid down next to her, pressed a kiss on her head and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be alright, trust me. Aurora is a fighter, she got that from her mom. Just stay strong" I wishpered and pulled her on my chest. I grabbed our favourite book "To kill a Mockingbird" and started to read out loud. After 15 minutes of reading and looking at my phone for any updates about Aurora, I suddenly heard a loud gagging noise next to me. Aria was grabbing to her neck so I grabbed a bowl, held it by her head and soon she started throwing up. I grabbed her hair, pulled it back and rubbed circles on her back.

"It's okay Aria, it's okay" I wishpered and when she was finished I handed her a towel so she could clean her face.

"Why aren't you with Aurora?" She said in a raspy voice.

"Shh, don't worry Aria, I had a beautiful girlfriend to take care of"

"No Ezra, go to Rory"

"Aria, I can't, I have to take care of you"'

"No really, I'm fine" she said but before she could even finish her sentence she started coughing and throwing up even more.

"Aria, I can't leave you like this"

"Ezra, Aurora is more important" Aria wishpered

"You're sick" I said when I laid my hand on her forehead

"So is our daughter" she wishpered again

"Ella is there, she will text me when something happens" I said and Aria started coughing again.

"Aria?! Ezra?! Are you back?!!" I heard Mike yell from downstairs. "Oh my god! What is all this blood?! Aria?!!" He yelled and ran upstairs

"Mike! We're here!" I yelled and Mike rushed into the room.

"Aria is sick, Rory fell of the stairs, Can you take care of her?" I asked and got up from the bed

"Of course" Mike said and sat down on the bed next to Aria.

"Aria, are you sure you're okay?" I asked and grabbed her hand

"I'm fine Ezra, just go to Aurora" she wishpered and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you Aria" I said and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you too Ezra" She wishpered. I kissed her lips one more time and rushed downstairs to my car. Just then my phone went off so I looked at the caller ID which said "Ella" so I quickly picked up up.

"Ella? Is there any news?"

"Ezra" she sighed