Chapter 10

"That isn't cute, that's the truth."

Three hours later

"Aria?! Aria are you in here?"

"Aria!"

Apparently I fell asleep because when I heard someone yell at the other side of the door my eyes shot open.

"Crap" I mumbled. When I walked to the door I saw another figure asleep on the couch. It was Ezra. I had to admit, he looked just as cute as he always did when he was asleep.

"Aria! Open the door!"

"Jeez psychoneurotic, I'm on my way!" I laughed, tied my hair in a messy bun and opened the door. "What do you want papa smurf?"

"Ha ha. Very funny Ar, but do you want to go midgetgolf wi-" he said but suddenly I heard a loud laugh behind me.

"Why is your couch laughi- HOLY SHIT WHAT IS EZRA DOING ON YOUR COUCH?!" Dad almost yelled but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Calm down dad nothing happened" I hissed but dad just smirked at me

"Not this time?"

"What?!"

"Your brother talks, little girl" dad smirked

"WHAT?! I'm gonna kill him!"

"I'm not here to talk about your love life and as you father, I don't give you permission to kill your brother" Dad chuckled

"You better keep your son close, you never know what I'm up to"

"Did I create a serial killer" Dad said dryly

"No don't worry dad, I can't live without that loser" I chuckled

"Okay but now why I'm here, do you want to go midgetgolfing with the family?"

"Do they have a midgetgolf court here?"

"Why don't have a midgetgolfcourt on a cruise ship" Dad laughed

"Yeah sure I will go with you" I smiled

"Great, see you in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah sure, does that family include Ezra?"

"Yeah sure, Aurora will love that" dad smiled and walked back to his room. I walked back to my room and saw Ezra was still asleep. I decided to prank him so I grabbed a clean bra, attached it around Ezra's torso and made a picture of it. I opened instagram and posted the picture.

"@ARIAAMXAURORA

Found this loser sleeping on my couch with my bra. #iknowmytitsaregreat #hesjealous #ilovethisdork @EZRAFITZ"

After a few minutes the likes and comments came in.

"@SPENCERHASTINGSS
OMG! Are you and Ezra back together?! #wtf"

"@EMILYYY
What is Fitz doing on your couch? #whathappened #whatishedoing #ILOVEYOURTITSTOO #justkidding"

"@HANNAMARINRIVERS
Omg where did you bought that bra it's fabulous. #noshame #youandezraareendgame"