Chapter 2

A/N

I think you're all dying to know what happened between Aria and Ezra, and you're gonna find out, so from now on this story will contain flashbacks from what happened in those 6 years, and I want to make clear:

If the text is like this, it is a flashback

I hope will enjoy this chapter :)

"Ezra?"

There I stood, across the man I once loved with whole of my heart. The man I once trusted with my life. Maybe I still do, maybe I don't, but it's not like that matters.

There is never gonna be an 'us' in Aria and Ezra anymore.

"Aria" he almost wishpered. I think he was just as surprised as I was. I didn't even remember him at first. He was unshaven, his hair was a mess, his breath smelled horrible and he hadn't had that sparkle in his eye I fell in love with.

At first, we both didn't really know what to do, or what to say. We just stared at each other untill Ezra let out an awkward cough.

"So, how are you?" He asked, trying to look intrested but he couldn't even look me in my eyes. His blue, dull eyes constantly shot from left to right, almost like he was hiding for someone.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked and tried to start a conversation but it was really hard since Ezra wasn't paying any attention.

"I'm good, yes I'm fine, look I got to go okay? It was nice to see you again" He smiled, patted my shoulder and quickly walked away. He left me there with so many questions. What happened to him? Why was he looking so awful? Why was he so pale? Why couldn't he even talk to me?, and most of all, why didn't he ask about Aurora?

~

"Ezra! It's your turn to change her diaper now!" Aria yelled from the bathroom with Aurora cradled in her arms

"Can't we ask your brother?" Ezra groaned from the living room but then put down his glass of water, stood up and made his way to the bathroom

"We can't keep asking that troll to change her diaper everytime, she might get an eye deviation from his uglyness" Aria chuckled and kissed Ezra's nose

"I have to admit, How much I hate it to chance her diaper, I still can't believe this little baby is ours, that she's a mix of us. This is you and me, in one tiny body" Ezra smiled at Aria and Aria walked towards him to kiss him on his lips this time

"And I still can't believe I got to have such an beautiful daughter with such an amazing man" She smiled and her words caused Ezra's heart to melt.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked but Aria just shrugged

"If you're not changing that diaper soon, I will be outta here before you know it! She smells like you in the morning, or maybe even worse!" Aria smirked and walked out of the room. Ezra just chuckled at the sudden mood change of his girlfriend and changed his daughter's diaper. When he was done, little Aurora stopped crying and grabbed his shirt with her little hands.

"Daddy loves you! Daddy loves you soo much, daddy will always stick by your side! I'm not even gonna leave you when you have to go to school, I think I'm just going with you" Ezra told the baby and then threw her in the air which caused her to giggle. Aria heard every single word he said to their baby, and hearing him talking like that to their daughter was the best thing on earth. Believe me, there is nothing more adorable than hearing your boyfriend talking to your 6 months old baby.

"What are you smiling at?" Ezra suddenly asked when he walked out of the bathroom with Aurora in his arms.

"You" Aria smiled, closed the book she was currently reading and walked towards the two other members of their little family