A/N

Important Authors Note..

Since I have to catch up tons and tons of work at school (It's a long story, but MUCH work) and due to some other things, I don't really have much time anymore to update two stories, as you may have noticed. I REALLY don't want to let you guys wait so long for a new chapter. That's why I have decided to end this story. No worries, I'm not leaving you like this, I will write a few chapters for you to give you some kind of ending, I just really have no time to update this anymore. Unless someone wants to help me with this story, or with idea's, I have to end this. I understand if you don't want that. I don't know IF I'm gonna do that since I want to keep this my own story, and I don't know if there is anyone who is interested, just comment and I'll see what I do. I'm just having a hard time and school is killing me and I hope you understand :) I love you guys so freaking much, you have no idea.. I'm so, so sorry, and I will try to update this asap, but I have so much exams lately and I just don't know how to manage it all without stressing the shit out of myself.. And, if you really want to write 1 or 2 chapters with me, maybe this is your chance ;)

I really hope you understand, and I'm truly sorry...

❤️