Chapter 22

"SURPRIISE!"

All of our friends and family were standing in the little hallway to surprise Aurora. She loved parties, and she LOVED the attention.

"Mommy! Who are all these people?!" Aurora gasped and whipped her hair

"It's grandma Ella, and grandpa Byron, uncle Mike, Aunties Emily, Hanna and Spencer, a loooot of people are here for you!" I exclaimed and brushed Aurora's soft hair. Ezra pushed the wheelchair inside while Aurora recieved hugs from everyone.

"Are you all here for me?" Aurora gasped when she heard everyone talking

"Of course we are! Everything for our little princess" Hanna smiled. Aurora let a little yelp when Hanna lifted her out of the wheelchair and pressed a kiss on her hair.

"Mommy call my agent! I'm becoming a damn fine superstar!" Aurora chuckled and Hanna threw her in the air before she caught the girl again

"Sorry sis, she learned that word from me" Mike said and nudged my shoulder

"Mike! Stop learning my daughter those words!" I laughed.

"Correction, our daughter" I heard Ezra say from behind. I turned around and saw him standing there with his famous boyish smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Fitz, our daughter" I wishpered the last words before I closed the gap between us and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"GET A ROOOOOM" Emily yelled

"You're just jealous because I'm the one who's fucking her instead of you" Ezra smirked which caused me to blush

"Ezra!" I screeched but Ezra just laughed at me.

"Sorry babe, it was just too easy" he mumbled against my lips

"SHOTS FIREEEEEED!" Spencer laughed. From the corner of my eye I saw Aurora tugging on mom's shirt.

"Grandpa, is that you?"

"No darling, it's granny"

"What are mommy and daddy talking about?" She asked. I felt my cheeks were turning red as Ezra took me in his arms from behind and rested his head on top of mine.

"That's something mommy and daddy have to discuss themselves, alooooonee" Hanna blurted out

"Enough! I'm not even gonna talk about this" Mike yelled before he took Aurora out of Hanna's arms and carried her to the kitchen.

"Uncle Mike made something for you" he said

"What is it Mikey?" Aurora asked

"I made you cupcakes!" He wishpered in her ear what caused Aurora to giggle

"YOU MADE ME FOOD?! Mike I love you!" Aurora yelled. Mike gave her a cupcake before he dropped himself on the couch with Aurora on his lap. He grabbed one of Aurora's favourite books and started to read out loud. I stared at them from a distance untill I heard someone sneak up behind me.

"She looks happy" I turned around to see mom standing behind me, smiling at Mike and Aurora.

"She does. She is. She really is" I smiled and turned around to face mom.

"Aria, I have to say you're a really strong women. How you handled things with Max, how you handled things with Rory, I'm so proud of you" mom smiled. I opened my arms and took mom in a warm embrace.

"I'm also proud of you mom, and of Aurora" I said and pulled back from our hug.

"What a beautiful family we have" dad suddenly said from behind. Mom and I turned around.

"Yeah, and I'm the prettiest, right Byron?" Mom asked, but dad didn't answer.

"Right, Byron?!" Mom asked, more stern now.

"Well, you know, Aurora is coming pretty close.." Dad smirked and mom slapped his shoulder.

"Right Byron?!"

"Of course Ella, you're the prettiest" Dad laughed and pressed a kiss on mom's cheek.

"Relationship goals" I said which caused mom and dad to laugh. The three of us sat down at the kitchen table and I could see Ezra having fun with the girls. After a while of laughing and talking with my family I saw Ezra coming towards me and soon I felt an arm wrap around my neck.

"Hey fatass, I think it's time for everyone to go" Ezra smirked

"How dare you to call your girlfriend a fatass?!" I gasped and pretended to be upset.

"My mommy thaught me not to lie"

"I hate you" I laughed. "Why is it time to go? Is Emily jealous again? I know I've got a damn fine body but that girl really should stop staring!"

"Excuse me! I'm sitting right here!" Emily laughed and waved at me. "But I still love you Ar"

"You wished I love you back" I smirked

"No, Aria, I'm serious. Look at Mike and Rory" Ezra chuckled and gestured to them. I saw Aurora had fallen asleep in Mike's arms and Mike was struggeling to keep his eyes open.

"Okaay guys, party is over! It's bedtimee" I yelled and clapped my hands. I walked to Mike and Aurora and took a picture of them before I shook Mike's shoulders. "Guess the book wasn't as fun as it looked" I laughed. Mike rubbed his eyes, Ezra lifted Aurora and carried her upstairs, Hanna, Emily, Spencer and the rest of the people who were here left and mom and dad were watching tv. I was getting tired aswell so I brushed my teeth and walked upstairs. I was just about to walk to our bedroom when I heard little sobs coming from Aurora's room.

"Daddy I don't want to be different" I heard Aurora cry. I peeked through the door opening and saw Ezra laying in bed with a crying Aurora in his arms. Even though Aurora was crying, it melted my heart to see them together. After Ezra and I got back together he never really had alone time with Aurora. They were never together, I was always with them.

"Shh, you're the most special little girl I've ever seen" Ezra said and wiped away a tear from Rory's cheek.

"But I can't even see my own clothes! What if mommy makes me wear something stupid?!" Aurora cried

"I'm sure mommy wouldn't. And I promise that if she does, I will tell her" Ezra said.

"No, mommy doesn't do that. You know, mommy is a fashionista. I never dared to say it to her because, you know, I'm still more fashionable but she's getting close" Aurora said and I had to fight the chuckle that was threatening to escape my lips. "Mommy is really pretty, right?"
She asked and I saw a smile appear on Ezra's face.

"Your mommy is the prettiest girl I have ever seen"

A/N

WELL, I'M BACK! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I'M SUPER SUPER BUSY! I ALSO UPDATED MY NEW STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES AND I WROTE A NEW ONESHOT A FEW DAYS AGO! I LOVE YOU ALL!