Chapter I

Ok, this is not what it looks like. If you want and they all lived happily ever after story,you should leave now. My name is Callie Jackson and this is my story. I'm 12 years old, and I'm at my 6th school in 6 years. My best friend is Luke Redd, a kind of older guy, because he's the only 6th grader with acne and a start of a wispy beard on his chin.
"Hey Jackson!" and there's the school bully, Carly Babalon, throwing pieces of her sandwich at me.
"I am going to kill her" I muttered to Luke.
"Hey, just chill out, you're already on probation." Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, I'm at a school for troubled kids. Am I a troubled kid, yeah you could say that.
"Callie Jackson!" Mr. Brunner yelled. I ran up there to the top of the playground.
"Someone is here to see you." Mr. Brunner said.
"He's in the office."
"Ok?" I whispered. I jogged up to the office.
"Callie?" He called. He looked about 17, and just like me. Black hair and sea green eyes. "Come on little sis, we have to get to camp."
"Wait..what camp? Who are you? How do you look like me? How do you even know me?" I was practically yelling at this random dude. "Look I'll explain on the way, kid. Just come on, dad wants us to go to the camp." He calmly said.
"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me everything...wait how do you know my dad? I don't know him!" I was yelling now.
"I know your dad cause he's my dad too. You're my sister, kid." Then he walked out the door, so of course I followed. He climbed into a van, so I jumped in after him. Yeah I know, "What if he was a kidnapper?!" But he said he was my big brother, and he looked like me.

Hi guys! This might be a little short, and have the same stuff as Percy Jackson, but I thought it was cool, so I used it. I hope y'all like it. Also if you like The Hunger Games, make sure to check out my story The War, narrated by Finnick Odair's little sister.

I am currently rewriting, so if you actually caught me during that phase, I'm sorry. Please, keep reading or stop, but don't abandon it completely. It will get a lot better. Thank you and later.

PSA: new book will be out next Monday, so if you like Supernatural, check it out!