I arrive to Europe

"Callie. I have to tell you something." Annabeth said.
"What?" I ask." I got a new prophecy. A solo quest." She said.
"No! I don't think Percy will let you go either." I yelled.
"Yes. He agreed, because I told him the whole story. My mom told me I have failed her. I have to find her mark, the owl, and follow it. To find the Athena Parthenos, and return it to camp." She mumbled. Then a single tear ran down her cheek.
"Fine I'll let you go, but be careful, please." I got up and walked out. I ran down to the stables to think. Then mom Irish messaged me. "Percy!" Come down to the stables!" I yelled. He ran down.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah. Moms Iris messaging us." He plopped down beside me.
"Oh my babies! You are so grown up! Are you ok?" She asked.
"Yeah mom, we're fine."  I said.
"Wait. You're breaking up mom! We love you!" Percy said. We blew her kisses and waved.
"So... What now?" I asked Percy.
"idk, but I am going to walk Annabeth to the beginning of her quest." I didn't hear it well, but I think that he mumbled or to her death. I could tell his voice was breaking, so I let it go.
"Alright. Tell her I will see her again. Even if she doesn't think that." I replied. We hugged, and he kissed my forehead.
"You act like you're leaving!"  I tried to make him feel better. That did not. The lonely look in his eyes showed that part of him was leaving, the part he loved the most. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He nodded, signaling that it was ok. I left, so I could say good bye to Annabeth. She was already gone and so was Percy. I walked around the ship, with my head hung low. Then I heard whispers. It was Jason and Leo. Jason was talking
"Percy told me to kinda act like a brother, since he would be gone a couple days."
"Yeah. He told me to be extra careful with her. Not to say that much to her." I didn't want to hear any more of it, so I walked to the top deck. "Hi." Jason had walked up on me crying silently. He sat by me, and I layed my head on his shoulder. He just sat back, told me it was ok, and wiped the tear off my cheek. I saw Piper watch us through the door, and she smiled, then the next thing I knew I was asleep.