Meeting tartarus

I woke up because of screaming. Annabeth had fell on her ankle and Percy had been teamed up on by about 8 monsters.
"Bob, put me down! They need help!" I yelled.
"Ok." He said. I ran in behind one monster and stabbed it. When it disintegrated I ran in to help Percy. My side and head were killing me, but my brother needed help, so I sucked it up.
"What are you doing? You're hurt! Callie don't do this you'll end up getting killed and I need you." Percy yelled.
"I'm- ahh-I'm fine!" I screamed back. I swung my dagger in a circle and slashed a monster who died. He swung his sword and hit about three monsters. There were only three left. One charged at me and I threw my knife. It killed one, but I had rendered myself defenseless. The last one came charging at us. Percy ran up beside me, and Riptide was a few feet away.
  "Percy pick me up by my waist on 3." I whispered.
  "Ok. But what about your side?"
  "I'll be alright. Ready? 1,2,3!" I yelled. He yanked my feet off the ground. I kicked both my feet together and aimed at the monster. It fell, giving me enough time to get Fortana and Percy enough time to grab Riptide. I jumped over the monster. I tried to run, but something had my ankle. The monster had my ankle in its claws.
  "Callie!" Percy screamed. The monsters claw was impaling my ankle, but I was focused on him.
  "Forget about me. Get Riptide!" I yelled. He grabbed the sword and ran over to me. He stabbed the monster through the heart. 
  "Annabeth!" I screamed. I couldn't run, so I hobbled over there. I plopped down beside her. "Are you ok?" She shook her head yes, but her ankle was broken.
  "Percy, carry me. I'm only 70 pounds. Bob can carry Annabeth. She can't walk." Percy picked me up, and then fell. "Percy!" I jumped off his back. "Are you ok?" I asked.
  "Yeah. Just a little... dizzy." Then he fell to the ground. I laid my head on his chest.
  "He's unconscious. Will you help me drag him?" I asked.
"I'll get off Bobs back and he can carry Percy." Annabeth replied.
"Ok. Annabeth jump on my back for a couple seconds while he picks Percy up. Then, shift your weight to my right side and put your arm around Bobs shoulder. We'll drag you." I told her.
"Ok. But what about your side?" She got off of Bobs back and fell to the ground.
"Are you ok?!" I asked.
"Yeah-ahh-I'm umm-I'm fine. Come here." She stuttered. I sat down beside her. "Callie, your side is pouring blood." She said, and she was right. The whole right side of my shirt under my arm was wet and red. Looking at it made it hurt more. Bob reached in his bag and pulled out a little bit of gauze.
"Thanks." I told Bob. He grinned. He must really feel helpful when someone thanks him. After all, we are in Tartarus. I lifted my shirt up to my armpit so I could wrap the gauze around. After wrapping it, I pulled my shirt down, and helped Annabeth up. She wrapped one of her arms around my shoulder, and the other one around Bob's shoulder. We limped for about an hour then Bob spoke up.
  "Callie, you and Annabeth get behind that rock."
  "Why?" Annabeth asked.
  "There-There's a drakon." He said.
  "You're not fighting a drakon alone." I said. I set Annabeth down and he laid Percy beside Annabeth with his head in her lap. She started playing with his hair. Bob went out from behind the rock, and I followed him. The drakon noticed us immediately.
  "Bob. Take this!" I yelled as I threw him Fortana. I ran back behind the rock and grabbed Riptide.
  "Callie. A sword is different from a knife. Be careful." Annabeth said. I ran back out.
  "Hey!" I yelled. The drakon noticed me, stopped fighting Bob, and charged. I jumped on its back, and shoved Riptide into its neck. It bucked one way and I flew the other. I screamed out in pain when I hit the ground. I didn't have a weapon, I couldn't get up, and the drakon was running towards me.
  "Bob!" I screamed. He was also on the ground, passed out. I was on my own. The drakon pinned me down with its claws, and breathed in. I knew it breathed fire, so I turned my head. I wish I was like Leo right now. Then drakon howled put in pain. It jerked in a circle, and something landed beside me.
  "Callie!" It screamed. It was Percy. "Come here." He said.
  "I can't. I can't move." I said. He scooted over to me, and picked me up. "Percy, you just woke up, let Bob carry me."
  "Bob's in the same condition your in. Drakons can temporarily paralyze you." He said. "Uh." He said.
  "What's wrong?" I asked.
  "My leg. It's cut open." He replied. "Look! Someone else is fighting the drakon!" And he was correct. There was a huge man fighting with a drakon bone sword. After killing it, he ran over to us.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Not really. We all need stitches." Percy said.
"Well I can't do stiches, but I have some medicine that will cure her." He pointed at me.
  "Ashugly hdjfkjcj." I meant to say thank you, but that came out.
"Please." Percy said. He stood up and picked me up bridal style. He started limping towards a house. When we got inside, Percy laid me down on a humongous bed.