I Get a Best friend

The next day, after throwing my hair in a messy bun, and putting on a high waisted black leather skirt and tucking my camp shirt into it, I walked over to the Aphrodite cabin. A girl with chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair answered the door.
  "What do you want, squirt?" She asked rudely.
"First of all, don't call me squirt, second can I talk to one of our cabin mates. Her name is Piper." I snapped.
  "Piper!" She yelled, "Some kid is here to talk to you.
  "Hi." She said we started walking around the camp.
  "Hi," I said, "I saw that you were claimed by Aphrodite, so um, I guess congrats. Have you seen a guy named Noah Springfield?"
  "He said he would be at the archery range." Piper informed.
  "Thanks Piper." I said and hugged her. Then I took off to the archery range.
   I got there before Noah, so I grabbed a bow, just to look normal. I was about to shoot when I heard his voice.
  "You're like, already my best friend" He asked, grinning ear to ear.
  "Same" I said as I punched him in the shoulder. He walked me over to the rock wall, where he showed me how to climb. I got harnessed up, ready to take on the lava, which about killed Noah because he was staring at me. I scurried up to him and he yelled
  "Catch me if you can!" What he didn't know is that if I wanted to catch him, and I did, I could. I ran track, played softball, and basketball. I was only 5'2, and he was 5'5, that meant that his legs were longer, I was still as fast, or maybe faster. We made it to the top, then Chiron pulled us back down and told us it was already time for the camp fire. I, of course sat by Noah, and And wore his leather man jacket. The fire lasted until about 5:00 am, but I was asleep on Noah's chest at about 3:30. He had to stay up and sing, since Apollo was his dad. He woke me up when it was over, but I had to walk him to his cabin, because he was so tired. I went to my cabin and immediately went to sleep.