My brother disappears

I didn't know what to do when I was claimed, so I just stood there rocking back and forth on my heals.
"Lights out immediately everyone!" Chiron shouted. Percy and I ran back to the cabin. I jumped into bed, about to pass out, but Percy just stood by his bunk. I immediately shot out of my bed.
"What's wrong?" I questioned him.
"Come here." He walked over to a fountain and pulled out a gold coin. I jumped beside him, "This is a drachma," Percy informed me,"Oh, Iris, goddess of messages except my offering. Sally Jackson, please."
"We're talking to mom? Yay!" I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had  talked to mom. Then her face appeared , in a hologram form
"Mom!" We both shouted. I started grabbing at the hologram, trying to hug her, but Percy stopped me. "It won't work. You can't hug a hologram." Apparently Percy hasn't seen her in a while either.
"My two babies! You have both grown so much! Tell me everything." So Percy started the story because he saw a tear roll down my cheek. After Percy finished we both waved bye to mom and said that we love her. I climbed into my bed and passed out.

I woke up a little early, so I was about to go to sleep, but I looked over to check on Percy, but he wasn't there. I jumped up, very frightened. Before I knew it, I had thrown on an orange camp half blood shirt, white high waisted shorts, and threw my hair into a braid that came right below my chest. I ran out the cabin, straight to the Athena cabin. I started beating on the door, tears filling my eyes. Annabeth finally walked out.
"Callie? What are you doing up? Oh my gods what's wrong?!" I was really crying now.
"P-Percy, he's- he's not in the cabin! I can't find him anywhere." I was really scared.
"It's ok, first calm down, or you'll wake the whole camp up, second, lets go check the woods, and if we don't find him there, we will go tell Chiron. I took of to the north end of the woods, so Annabeth took the south. After about 2 hours of searching, we met in the middle.
"Did you find him?" Annabeth was just as worried as I was.
"No. And I take that as you didn't find him either?" She shook her head. Let's go tell Chiron. It was about 7:00, breakfast was in about 30 minutes.
"Ok." I whimpered. So we ran for the big house.
"Chiron!" Annabeth and I both shouted. "Yes, children, what is it?" He urged.
"Percy is missing!" I screamed. There was already tears running down my cheeks.
"Callie, calm down." Chiron ordered kindly. Annabeth was now crying too. When she noticed I was looking at her, she tensed, trying to stop crying, but she just couldn't. I remembered the way Percy blushed when he saw her. I guessed they were dating, but I kept that to myself.
"Ah Peter Johnson is missing? Good another brat out of my presence!" A little man in a Hawaiian, tiger print shirt said.
"Don't talk about my brother like that!" I yelled.
"Callie, come here for just a sec?" Annabeth pleaded. "Look," she said," that is Mr. D. the camp director. But really he is really the God of wine, so don't mess with him." I said ok, because I was too mad to disagree. I walked back over to Chiron and Mr. D.
"Ok, sorry Mr. D. Do you guys have any idea where Percy is or how to get him back?" Again, I was on the verge of tears.
"Go to the mess hall, breakfast is ready." Geez my brother was missing, and Chiron was worrying about food. He was trying to calm us down.
"Go on Annabeth, I'll catch up." I actually didn't plan on eating, because they didn't have blue food. I didn't know why I liked blue food it just felt right, I guess.
"Ok. But Callie, don't feel like your all alone, I've been dating Percy for 2 years, and I already miss him." She too, was on the verge of tears. But she knew exactly how I felt, my brother was gone, the only company I had. After Annabeth left, I asked Chiron if I could eat with the Athena cabin.
"No, child, you wouldn't belong there." Chiron said. I finally gave up and walked to the pavilion, sat down at the Poseidon table and played with my food. Everything I loved was gone, the world should be horrible! But no one seems to notice, or care really. Then I noticed a boy, who was also sitting alone. When Annabeth got up to burn her sacrifices, I did the same.
"Who's that boy over there?" I asked curiously.
"That? Oh that's Nico DiAngelo, Hades' son." Annabeth said, not caring.
"I'm going to go talk to him." I said. 'Since he is alone just like me.' I thought. I walked over to the Hades table.
"Hi." I said. He turned away. "Look I see you are alone so I wanted to come talk to you, cause...well now I'm alone, too. I just lost my brother." I snapped at him. He suddenly sounded interested. He took one look at me and gasped.
"Percy." He said "Percy is missing. I know how you feel kid. I lost my big sister, too." How did he know I was Percy's little sister? Did he know Percy? He suddenly wasn't that interesting. I went back to my table. Chiron then called dismissal, and told me to go to the archery range with the Apollo kids, since Percy couldn't teach me sword fighting. Of course, I didn't fit in with them either. They had blond hair and blue eyes, so of course I was the sore thumb. They all hit a bullseye on the target, yet I wasn't that bad, myself. I hit a couple bullseyes and also missed a few. When we were done with archery I walked to the lake.
"Hey." Someone mumbled from behind me.
"Who are you?" I asked. He looked like an Apollo kid, with blond hair and blue eyes.
"I'm Noah Springfield, son of Apollo." His eyes were the color of the sky. But they had gray little bursts inside of them. His hair was blonde, but not so blonde it was white. It also covered his forehead, and almost fell in his eyes.
"Well hi, I'm Callie."
"I know. I know Percy, your big brother."
"How'd you know I was his little sister?"
"Everyone knows about you, Callie. Another child of the big three, that's huge! But with the same God and mortal, even bigger! And your brother was "the chosen one." In the last big prophecy, so he is the savior of the world and all. But I heard he went missing, I'm really sorry."
"There is nothing you can do, unless you  took him." I said sarcastically.
"I know. But that is sad." I was crying now. I laid my head on his shoulder. Suddenly some thing crashed into the lake and soaked us, or Noah anyways, I was perfectly dry.
"Ok. I know your Poseidon's daughter, so did you do this?! Noah yelled laughing.
"No! But look!" Two boys and a girl walked out.
"Piper, you are the worst driver ever!" A boy with brown hair and eyes shouted.
"Shut up!" The girl said. All of the sudden, everyone was at the lake. Then the brown haired boy's claiming happened. He was claimed by Hephaestus. After all the excitement, we went to the camp fire. I sat next to Noah, so he taught me the songs. He sung amazingly. He told me that I wasn't bad, but I was. Of course he could sing, his dad was the god of music! Then the girl, who I was just informed that her name was Piper, was claimed by Aphrodite, because she was suddenly in a gown, makeup, and a tiara.
"Noah, can I talk to you a minute?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." He said. I pulled him into the woods.
"Do you know who told you about Percy? And if you do, please tell them not to tell anybody else?" I didn't want anyone else to feel bad for me.
"Yeah,I'll tell them to stop." I shivered because it was dark and getting cold. "Here." Noah said, and handed me his leather men jacket. It had a guitar on one side , a bow and quiver on the other, and Springfield on the back.
     "How old are you?" I asked.
"12" he said "I got this from my big brother, he drowned last year, though." I walked back to the fire with him, not sure what to say about his brother.
"Ok campers! Lights out!" Chiron shouted. Noah walked me to my cabin, since Percy couldn't. I walked in.
"Oh,yeah, here." I was about to give him his jacket.
"Keep it. I want someone I care about to have it." I was blushing. I hugged him and went inside, hanging the jacket on the post of my bunk. I lied down, deciding not to call mom because I would worry her. I layed my head on my pillow, and thought. About Noah, mom, dad, Percy, everyone really. I finally went to sleep, because I thought of all the good things Percy and I had done, and all the good things he had done for me.