I capture a flag

When we got to the pavilion, everyone was excited.
  "Why are they all cheering?" I yelled to Percy over the crowd.
  "Because we are about to start capture the flag," He yelled back, "Athena and Ares's cabins are leading." He blushed when he said that. I followed his gaze over to the Athena cabin's table. He was staring at a girl, about 17, with curly honey blond hair and gray eyes. She was really pretty.My gosh I think this is the loudest summer camp ever!
  "Are Athena and Ares leading the game cause they are the God and goddess of war?" I was pretty much screaming and I still couldn't hear myself.
  "Yeah, that's right. And we're partnering with Athena." He blushed again! Chiron stomped his horse's foot.
  "Attention campers!" He yelled, "capture the flag is about to begin!" Then the curly haired girl and two more kids with gray eyes ran in with a ten foot long banner with an owl on it. From the other side of the pavilion, three big, ugly kids ran in with the same size banner, just red with a big, ugly boar head on it. "Teams, separate! The woods is fair game. The creek is the boundary line. All magic objects can be used." Percy started to go up to the front of the pavilion, so I followed.
  "Who's this?" The girl with gray eyes asked.
  "Annabeth, this is Callie, my younger sister." Percy admitted to it! He doesn't actually hate me!
  "Can I talk to her you know, alone?" Ok Annabeth was now freaking me out. She was probably about to run me through with a sword.
  "Yeah if it's ok with Callie." Percy invited me to do something I really didn't want to do. Great, now this girl probably wants to kill me.
  "It's fine with me." So Annabeth and I walked to the volleyball court.
  "Ok, I know I'm probably freaking you out," Well she's right about that, but she was an Athena kid, so I knew she was smart, but I kept me mouth shut. "but I wanted to give you something. I use this in every capture the flag game, so please take care of it," she handed me a Yankees cap." My mom, Athena, gave this to me when I was your age. It makes you invisible. So here's the plan to get the flag." She bent over and whispered the plan in my ear incase someone was ease dropping. Annabeth and I ran in just in time for the game. I did what she told me. I put the cap on and leaned beside a tree. I also gave her a boost to climb the tree. The game had started. I heard clanging of metal swords. I leaned from tree to tree, not bumping into anybody. There it was. There was the flag! No one was guarding it, so I yanked it out the ground. Of course, Annabeth grabbed the cap of my head so I got the glory.
  "There she is, there's the squirt that got the flag!" This girl screaming was super scary and super ugly. She had stringy brown hair and was wearing an XXXL camp jacket. "Get her!" But she was too late. I had crossed the creek. The red boar head changed into a green flag with a triton.
"That's my little sister!" I heard Percy yelling. I stood in the creek with every one staring at me. But they weren't staring at me, they were staring above my head. I had totally forgotten that Percy told me dad was going to claim me during the game! Everyone was on one knee bowing towards me. Even the big ugly girl, but she did NOT look happy.
  "All hail Callie Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, earthshaker, God of the sea."