Chapter II

When we got going in the van we went to the very tip of Long Island. The driver of the van was kinda weird though. He looked normal at first, with sandy short cut blond hair. But as he turned towards me, I noticed he had 12 deep blue eyes, they were on his hands, his forehead, and lots of other places. When we got to the camp, which I have just been told is called Camp Half-Blood, what ever that means. I got out of the van, pretty fascinated. The camp had strawberry fields, a sky blue four story building, 12 cabins arranged in a U shape, an open pavilion, and a forest so big it looked taller than the buildings in New York.
"Wow." I said my mouth gaping "this is beautiful."
"Come on, Callie" He urged, "let's get you settled in the cabin, pick your bunk."
"Hey, uh you! I don't even know your name!but anyways how do you choose a cabin, I mean, they are all so...beautiful." I said.
"My name's Percy Jackson and uh, well, dad has already talked to me, saying he will claim you in the capture the flag game." Percy assured.
"Let's go!" He shouted. And ran towards the 3rd cabin. I ran after him, assuming that was were I was going to live during the summer. When we got to the cabin, it smelled like salt water.
"Ok," Percy said cheerfully, "pick any bunk except the top middle or the bottom in the left corner." So I picked the top right bunk. "Come on, we have to go talk to Chiron." Percy said behind his shoulder. I ran after him. He seemed to be heading towards the big blue house. I walked in to find a small man in a tiger print Hawaiian shirt, and a larger more familiar looking man.
  "Mr. Brunner!" It was good to see someone from my human life.
"Ah, Callie, I am actually happy to see you and Percy together. I am fond of you both because I found you the same way. Oh, and Callie, call me Chiron."
"Yes sir." I managed to mumble because this was really weird.
"Come on Callie." Percy urged "Sword fighting time!" As we were walking I told Percy bluntly
  "I kinda want to work with a dagger."
"Ok." He mumbled "we'll put you with Fortana." When we got to the arena, Percy showed me my dagger. After we got ready he showed me a disarming move. I tried it, and somehow he disarmed me.
"Hey!" I shouted a little over dramatic. His sword was centimeters from my undefended chest. "If you're going to run me through, you can do it now, 'cause you obviously don't care about me." I said poutingly.
"I do like you, little sis, it's just I have a lot on my mind." Percy saying that made me feel a little bit better, then he put his arm around my shoulder, in a brotherly way, which made me feel a lot better. "Come on, it's time from dinner." Then we were running towards the outside pavilion.