I almost die

Apparently this monster liked to attack at dawn, because we were all dazed and in pajamas.
"So, so. Were the little Heroes all in beddy-by?" I didn't know who this monster was, or what it was, but I was sure of one thing, IT WAS UGLY!
"Shut up" I growled. " Or Poseidon so help me-"
"Shut it, stupid young godling." The monster growled. He split into two. Wait, three, four, five.
"How is he doing that?!" I yelled. One of the monsters charged at each of us. I fought my way through, but they never seemed to die. I looked away to see how everyone else was doing. BAD mistake . The monster stabbed me right below my rib cage with his sword. I fell, hit my head, and immediately grabbed my side.
"Leo!" I cried. I felt blood oozing through my fingers. I didn't know why I yelled for Leo. But he was the first one I had talked to, so he was kinda a natural. Everyone was fighting in a circle, back to back. "Guys, cover for me!" He yelled. He ran over to me and slid on his knees. The sword had ripped my shirt just enough for him to see the cut. My blood was on the floor.
"Hephaestus' Hammer," He mumbled. "Can you stand?" I shook my head no. So he scooped me up like a groom would a bride.
"Leo, I dizzy." I mumbled.
   "It's ok," he said. " You're ok." He sounded more like he was reassuring himself.
"Where's Percy?" I asked.
"He'll be here in a little while." Leo said. He looked down smiled and ran a little faster to the infirmary. When we got there he laid me on a bed and ran to get bandages.
"Leo." I whispered. He started wrapping the bandages.
"Huh?" He asked.
"I can barely feel my side." I whispered. He ripped my shirt so he could see the gash better. White stuff was dripping out from it. The bandages were not helping the bleeding, the sheets on the bed were already wet and red with blood. Suddenly another figure was standing over me.
"Holy Hera." It said. It was Piper.
"Will you Iris Message Percy for me? Please." I asked.
"Yeah." Piper said. Percy finally answered.
"Callie what happened! You know what, I'm almost at the ship. Stay there."
"Ok. Hurry, please." I whispered. I lied there, really sleepily.
"It's ok." Piper said gripping my hand. They all ran in Percy in the lead.
"Callie!" He said, and sat by me. "Come here." He said, and picked me up like Leo did earlier and took me to the top deck. When we got up there he sat me down and dove in the water.
"Wait, Percy-" I know he couldn't hear me, so I shut up.
"Callie!" Jason ran over, and startled me. "Here." He helped me up.
"Where's my brother?" I asked.
"He's in the ocean." He replied "here." He put me on his back,and started running around the top deck. Leo ran in with Hazel on his back. "Engaurde!" Jason ran towards Leo, and me and Hazel started a cat- fight. It was finally dark, we went and lied down, but I went back up to look for Percy.
"Hey." He said.
"What are you doing up here so late?" I asked.
"Thinking of Annabeth." He replied.
"I was up here looking for you." I said. I sat beside him, and put my head on his shoulder. When I was about asleep, I heard a crackling, squeaky voice. We both jumped up, already alert.
"Percy Jackson, you've grown!" The voice said.
"How does she know you Percy?" I asked in a hushed voice.
  "The week before I went into the labyrinth. She attacked my school. Her name is Kelly, and she is an emousi."
"Aw, I didn't get to frighten the little one! That's a shame." Kelly whispered. She appeared on a mist, as if she was riding a cloud.
"Ready?" Percy asked. I gave a little nod, and the emousi charged. She targeted me first. I slashed with my knife, but I was still weak from the gash on my side. Percy spun around my and slashed at her with Riptide. She forgot about me and started going after Percy. She gashed out Percy's outer left thigh with her claws, and he fell.
"Leave him alone! Hurt me, not him!" I shouted and ran in front of him.
"And who are you to protect the famous Percy Jackson?" She said.
"Don't Callie-" Percy said.
"I'm Callie Jackson, daughter of Sally Jackson and Poseidon, earth-shaker and God of storms and seas. Percy's little sister."
"Well then," the emousi said. "Let's see if your tougher than that baby." And pointed at Percy.
"He... is... Not... A ... Baby!" I growled.  I charged at her. She raked my face with her claws, so I had 3 lines  down the side of my face. She got my arms and legs so scraped up, I was fighting in puddles of my own blood. I wouldn't give in, but then the emousi saw my cut shirt and I guess got curious, because she raked right on the gash in my side. I screamed. Apparently I woke up Hazel and Leo. I stabbed the emousi in the heart and she disintegrated. The last thing I heard was Leo and Hazel screaming that I was ok and at each other to help get me to the infirmary. Then I blacked out.