We fall

"It's a long way down child."
"Who are you?" I asked.
" I am your great-grandmother child, and I will destroy you, and all your loved ones."
The voice stopped, and I noticed where it was coming from. It was coming from below me, from Mother Earth. Gaea. Then she showed me a scene. It was Annabeth and Percy, together, falling into an endless pit.
"Percy!" I screamed. I woke him up, and he ran in.
"What's wrong?" He asked. He winced in pain cause of his leg, but still lied down beside me.
"There- there was a pit. You and Annabeth fell in. And then Gaea talked to me. Percy, is that gonna happen?"
He hugged me, and I cried into his shirt. He kept telling me that "I was fine." And "He was here." But Noah had told me about demigod dreams. They were visions. What we saw would probably happen.
    "Percy, do you know where Annabeth is?" I asked.
    "No. I'm worried too." He said.
    "Will you stay here, at least until I go to sleep?" I asked him
    "Of course." He said. But my mind was racing. I was scared I would have another dream. About him. About Annabeth. I let him have the one pillow and I laid on his chest.
    "Here," he said " This is yours." He handed me the pillow. I waved my hand as a dismissal so he would take it. He took off his shirt and balled it up so I would have at least something to lay my head on. I finally calmed down, and Percy started playing with a piece of my hair, like Noah had. It finally made me go to sleep.

     Percy finger was still wrapped in my hair when he jumped up.
    " Callie. I had the same dream. We have to tell the others." We walked slowly up stairs, since we were both still injured. Percy told the whole story while I stood in between him and Leo, crying into Leo's shirt. When I stopped Leo just stood awkwardly with his arm around me. I know he didn't mean it as a boyfriend, because he knew I was dating Noah, and I knew something about him. He met this girl named Calypso, and he fell in love with her.
     "We'll go find her." Leo said. We set sail in the sky. Hazel closed her eyes "that way." She continued this for 2 hours. We finally stopped in a hole and saw two tiny figures backing up. "That must be Annabeth. " Percy said. They all went down a ladder, Jason took me down on the wind. Annabeth was fighting Archne, mother of spiders. I jumped behind them and sliced at Archne pushed her towards the pit, and giving Annabeth time to jump out the way. Percy and Annabeth hugged and I was kinda touched until Archne clawed my calf.
   "A little help love birds?!" I shouted at them.
  "Sorry!" They yelled, and stood in battle stances beside me.
"You will all regret this!" She yelled. Annabeth swiped at her and she fell down the bottom less, her body twisting and turning.
   "Annabeth! You did it!" I yelled. Percy and I wrapped her in a hug. As quick as we pulled her into the hug, she was pulled out, and into the pit.
    "Annie!" Percy screamed. He dove in after her. He grabbed a ledge, and her hand.
   "The floor isn't going to hold!" Hazel screamed.
   "Go!" I yelled "Get on the ship!" Everyone was boarding the Argo II while only Nico, Leo, and I were left on the ground. I started climbing the rocks that surrounded the abyss so I could see Percy and Annabeth.
"Percy! Annabeth!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks.
"As long as we are together." I heard Percy say, as they wrapped their arms around each other, and Percy let go of the ledge.
"No!" I screamed. I melted. "It's all my fault!" I yelled.
"Oh, it's all your fault child? Then why don't you join us?" A woman hissed. My foot started slipping and I scrambled to grab a jagged piece of rock.
"Leo!" I screamed.
"Callie! I'm coming!" He yelled back. He jumped off the ladder and ran up the rocks.
"I-I'm going to fall."whispered. "Leo, thank you for helping me." I Whispered. The tugging at my ankle was getting tighter, and my grip was slipping.
"You'll get out Callie. I love you." Then I slipped.
"No!" Leo cried. "Help them! Help her! Jason please! You can fly!"
All I could hear was Gaea mocking me.
"It's a long way down child."
All I was doing was twisted and turning and all I could hear was the wind. Until I hit the ground. Hard. So hard I blacked out.