Falling into the ocean

After I was done yelling at them and they were done yelling at me, we decided to play truth or dare. We all say in a circle, I was beside Percy and Hazel. Piper went first.
"Jason." She said "truth or dare. Let me put this in, you have to do it. For you choose dare"
"Dare." He declared.
"I dare you to kiss Leo." She grinned. Leo winked at him. Jason leaned in, and regretfully kissed his cheek.
"Eww. Yuck. DISGUSTING." Jason mumbled. He was wiping his face on his shirt and everything else. Including Piper. Now it was Jason's turn.
"Hazel." he said "truth or dare."
"Truth." She mumbled.
"Ok. Is it true that you think your father has loved all the women he has had affairs with?"
"First of all watch it. Second, no. Gods are users." Thunder rumbled. We decided not to talk about our godly parents any more.
  "Callie." Hazel busted out. "Truth or dare?"
  "Dare." I yelled. I was feeling risky.
  "I dare you to... Um... Jump off the ship into the sea?"
  "That's good Hazel." Frank assured her. She was new to modern day games. She was from the 40s, after all.
  "I'll go with Callie. The ocean is dangerous." Percy said. We walked out, and stood on the ledge. I dove in.

  Hitting the water felt amazing. It was crystal clear. But I saw light coming from a cave, so I decided to explore.
  "Callie, don't!" Percy yelled, but it was too late. I was already in the cave. A twenty foot tall beautiful woman stood in it, moving her hands in circular motions in front of her stomach.
  "Hey sis." Percy mumbled. The giant and I both snapped our necks back to look at him.
"Why are you looking at him?" She asked.
  "Umm... I'm his full sister. Daughter of Sally Jackson and Poseidon."
  "Well I'm your sister too then. I am Kymopoleia, daughter of Poseidon, goddess of violent sea storms." She stated. I then bowed, learning that she was a goddess.
  "Hello Kymopoleia. Is there a special reason we found you, sister?" Percy said.
  "Yes, there is, my partial brother and sister. One of you shall Perish very soon. But I can not tell who. Good luck to the both of you, fellow children of Poseidon. And fair well." She said, and, with the swing of her cloak, she was gone. I started swimming upwards. I landed by the shore, so I sat in the sand. Percy plopped down beside me.
"Percy, are you scared? Either I die, or you or the one out of the seven that dies. What happens if you die? What about me, mom. What about Annabeth?" I asked.
"Callie, neither of us would die. Prophecies have double meanings." He was being patient with me. I started focusing. The water slid underneath my feet and started lifting me up. I raised into the air. When I opened my eyes, I was 50 feet in the air, and had water shooting from my hands. I let the water pull me down and I started swimming back to the Argo, Percy right on my tail.

We boarded the ship, with Frank trying to scare us. I acted scared, just to make him feel confident. We then walked into the mess hall. I took my seat beside Leo.
"Guys." Percy said. "Callie and I just visited our sister Kymopoleia. She said that either of us will die. But prophecies are never crystal clear, so I just wanted you to know."
"Ok." Piper said. Somehow Leo had wiggled his way to the control room, and back to the doorway to talk to us.
"Guys." He said. "We made it to Greece."