I find my brother

Staying on a ship for three days was torture. Most of my time was spent in the stables that were empty, even though we brought Percy and Jason's flying horses, they like to be free, to fly in the wild. I talked to Percy's horse, Blackjack and he told me all of the stories I didn't know about Percy, how him and Blackjack saved the world against Kronos. I also talked to Annabeth and Piper about him. Annabeth was way more helpful than Piper, since they'd known each other since they were twelve. I also talked to Leo about Kat, since they were brother and sister. Apparently their big brother had died when a ship exploded, and she was on it. She saw him float to the bottom of the ocean, she tried to save him, but it was too late. Everyone treated her like an outcast, except her  late brothers girlfriend, Silena. Then Silena sacrificed herself while fighting a drakon.
     "But I don't  get it. Kat is the best at everything. She is funny, athletic, nice, pretty, she has everything!" I told Leo.
     "Humor is a good way to hide the pain. I know that from experience." Leo told me. I stared at my feet. I didn't know what to say. I finally went to my cabin when Annabeth yelled,
     " There it is! There's new Rome!" We finally came in and landed, then I jumped out of the boat. Annabeth first spotted Percy, then I did. He was wearing some weird purple roman cloak.
     "Percy!" Annabeth yelled. Then tore off through the crowd of teenagers.
     "Are-are you Annabeth?" He asked.
     "Yeah-yes I am!" They wrapped each other in a hug. They walked to the front, hand in hand. Leo, Piper, and Jason introduced themselves, since they had never met Percy.      "And who is this?" Percy asked.
     "You-you don't remember?" I could feel my lip quivering.
    "No I don't." He said
     "I'm your sister-or I was."  I said I guess he saw the tear run down my cheek before I started running back to the Argo II, because he looked down at his feet. But I didn't care. I hope I made him miserable, because who doesn't remember their own little sister. I finally made it into my cabin and plopped down on my bed and cried. Leo then burst into my room, way more confused than he looked. "What in the name of Zeus happened out there?" He asked.
    "He doesn't even know who I am Leo, but he remembers Annabeth." I shoved my head into my hands and burst into tears.
     "Callie. I'm so sorry. He's your brother, he'll remember."
     "That is not my brother!" I interrupted him. "I've never met that person. I met Percy Jackson, and that is not him." I ran out of my room, and into the stables. I tried to summon Iris, the goddess of the rainbow, so I could talk to mom, but I couldn't. "Father. Please hear me. At least speak to me." I said out loud. Nothing. Then a glowing appeared. Noah and Chiron's image appeared.
     "Callie! What's wrong?" Noah asked.
     "Did you find Percy?" Chiron asked.
     "Yes, and that leads to why I'm a mess. Yes, we found Percy, he remembers Annabeth, but not me. He doesn't remember me." I pulled my knees up to my chest and stuck my head in between them. The connection between us broke, but I didn't care. I just wanted my brother back.

    I opened my eyes to feel the ship rocking. And people screaming orders. I yanked Fortana from my pants pocket and ran up to the deck.
     "Fear me, godlings! I am Khione goddess of snow," then she noticed me.
     "And who is this?" She swished over to me and grabbed my face, inspecting me.
     "Let go of me, you filthy animal!" I yelled and slashed at her forehead. Ichor, the golden blood of the gods, was coming out of her wound. Apparently that made her mad because she said
     "Oh little godling, I am immortal." Then she screamed "get them!" And her brothers charged. Percy and I took battle stances, back to back. One of the ugly things charged at me, the other at Percy. I killed about three of them, with cuts here and there. But they just kept coming. Then I noticed Khione throwing hailstones. These hail stones were over the size of softballs. I slashed at her brothers, then looked at her. I noticed the smug look on her face. All of the sudden , an outburst of pain exploded at my forehead. My eyes got big, I slashed at the brother one more time, watched him crumble into a golden dust, then fell back. But a strong arm caught me. I looked up to see a pair of worried sea green eyes, and black hair. "Nobody touches her!" I heard Percy tell the monsters.
     "No, Percy, I've been a brat, put me down. Fight for yourself." I mumbled. "Never. Your my little sister, right?" Maybe my brother really was in there somewhere. Then I blacked out.

    "Callie." The word echoed around the room and a large hand was shaking me. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple times.
     "Callie!" Percy tackled me in a hug.
     "I... Can't...breath." I mumbled.
     "Oh um... Sorry." He stuttered.
     "We'll let you 2 catch up." Annabeth said.       "Ok." We both answered. Everyone left.
     "Percy when you didn't remember me, did you have any idea about me?"
    "No," he answered." The only thing I remembered is Annabeth's name. I didn't even know why. When you ran off, I noticed how much you looked like me. Then Annabeth told me you were my sister. I felt terrible. So in the fight, when you blacked out. I thought I would make it up to you. By defending you. Then Annabeth noticed how you were standing. That hail stone cut you, which meant it was supposed to hit my heart and kill me. But when it hit you in the head, my battle instincts kicked in. My little sister had been hurt because I wasn't careful enough."
      "Yes you were, I think I need to do everything because I'm the youngest." I say. "No you don't. You're amazing, lil' sis." He hugged me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
      "Now go to sleep you need rest. Trust me I know how you're feeling, I've been in your condition before."he said, agitatedly.
     "No I'm fine." I say. As I spring out of bed, I crumpled. Percy caught me and picked me up. "Please don't make me get in bed again." I beg. He threw me on his back, since I couldn't walk. He called blackjack, and then we went Pegasus riding on blackjack with Jason and Piper on tempest right beside us. I finally went to sleep as we flew over the Atlantic.