Words control my life

It had been 4 days since Piper left. I walked over to a girl about my age, because I needed more friends than my boyfriend, Piper, and Annabeth. Her name was Katherine, but she told me to call her Kat for short. She had long red hair pulled back into a ponytail  and brown almond eyes. I looked closer at her eyes, they weren't just brown, they looked kinda reddish, almost like fire.
     "My dad is Hephaestus, and I'm guessing yours is Poseidon?" She said.
     "How'd you know?" I asked.
     "Your eyes, their light green, with a touch of blue, like the ocean. And I've saw Poseidon before." She stated.
    "How have you saw my dad before? I haven't even seen him." I said stubbornly.
     "I'm a year-rounder. I've went on some field trips to Olympus." She whispered.
     "Cool!" I yelled.
     "Do you know how to play volleyball?" She asked.
     "No." I said. She didn't answer, she just ran to the volleyball court. She was way better than me of course, but she said I'd get better. She had had 5 years of practice. I then saw Noah. "Hey." I shyly stated.
   "Hey, I-I gotta go." He stampered . Was he ditching me?" I walked to the big house, since nobody would talk to me. Annabeth was out looking for Percy, so Chiron was the only one. "Ho, Callie! I was about to come look for you! There is something that you need to hear." I ran over to Chiron, since I was ADHD I couldn't wait on much. He was standing beside a girl with red hair and green eyes, like me. "Hi." She sweetly stayed." I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare, I'm the oracle here, and I kinda used to know your brother." She looked like she had drifted into a fantasy when she talked about Percy. I wondered if Annabeth knew about this girl. "I need to talk to you." She suddenly was serious. "Do you know any thing about prophecies?" She asked.
     "I remember a little from our Ancient Greek class at school, like maybe they weren't always clear, but they told the future?"
     "Correct." Rachel stated. Chiron said that there was a great prophecy, and I was part of it. "Great." I muttered. "It goes like this.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep With a final breath
For foes bear arms to the doors of death."

Chiron then called everyone to the mess hall , without answering any of my questions. Since we when to dinner late Chiron called lights out immediately. Noah walked me to my cabin, as we laugh and played. He hugged me at the door then opened it for me. Walked in the cabin, and was about to go to sleep, but I saw something. It was a clay bead necklace, with five different beads. It laid on Percy's bed, so since it was his I decided to put it on, as a little memorial. I finally went to sleep, my fingers wrapped around the necklace. I woke up in the morning to realize that today Piper was coming back! I was so ready for her to get back. Then I heard it, the celebrations of three people, Piper, Leo, and Jason. Piper burst into my cabin.
     "Callie!" She yelled as she tackled me. She then stopped and noticed my necklace. "Who's is that?" she asked.
     "Percy's. I-I found it on his bunk. Is it bad that I'm wearing it?" I asked cautiously.
     "No." She said, "it looks good on you.I need to tell you something. Leo, Annabeth, Jason, and I are building a ship. So we can stop Gaea. And find Percy and two other demi-gods." "You're leaving me again?" I asked, interrupting her.
     "No," she said, "I want you to come with us." "I-I will." I said. I felt guilty for leaving Noah, but he said he would be alright. We started to build the ship. Leo had made all the plans, and they were awesome. It flew and sailed. It was made of old wood, and we had decided to call it the Argo II. 2 weeks later we hopped on but before I did Noah pulled me aside.
      "Bye, Callie," I was now silently crying, and he wiped a tear off my cheek.
     "I'll be here when you get back." Then we hugged and he kissed me on my forehead. He walked me back, I hugged him, Chiron, and Kat one last time, then I jumped on.
     "What was that about?" Piper and Annabeth asked.
     "He told me goodbye, and he'd be there when I got back." I answered. I looked over the horizon.
     "This is beautiful." I whispered to Leo. We then ate dinner, and walked to our cabins. Girls were on one side, boys on the other. Mine was between Annabeth's and Pipers, and it was infront of Percy's empty one. He'll be back soon, I though to myself. I finally went to sleep, with the warm, fuzzy feeling that I will see my brother in three days.