The reuntion of my ex-best friend

When I got back on the ship it was time to change my bandages. I went to the infirmary, but only Leo was there.
  "Where's Jason?" I asked.
  "He had to go help with Annabeth. It took all the seven except Percy, Me, and you. They were treating her ankle and most of them had to just hold her down." He said. "Will you be ok not holding my hand?"
  "I think so. Just stay beside me." I said. He again grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. After getting it off, he started pulling bandages. After about three layers, he finally reached bare skin. He grabbed a tube of cream, and started rubbing around and in the gash. I gripped the bed sheets and squinted my eyes. After a few minutes, he was done.
  "Ok. Let's bandage it." He grabbed a roll of gauze and started wrapping above my belly button. He finally got to the bottom of my sports bra and pinned up the gauze.
"Thanks." I said. He helped me put his shirt back on and we walked to the top deck. He leaned on the rail.
"We'll land in Rome in about two hours. You can go back to the beach, just don't try to kill anyone. Or you can explore the city." He told me.
"Thanks. Do you want to go swimming with me?" I asked.
"Sure just don't try to drown me. Nico got lucky. I don't have wings." He laughed as he said that.
"You're always going to hold that against me aren't you?" I said.
"Yep. You really are dangerous." He said. "Watch it." I said.
"I could take you." He said.
"Was that a challenge? Let's go. Right now." I told him.
"No thanks, water girl." He said.
"When I pulled bodily water out of you, do you think that's a new power?"  I asked.
  "I don't know." he said. I started focusing on him, and if Nico and Asomi showed up, I would really drown Nico. I pulled my hands towards my stomach, and fluid from Leo's stomach came floating towards me. Apparently I had a new power.
"Ahh!" Leo yelled. I started to go to my cabin.
"Will you come to my cabin so I can go to sleep?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said. We started walking to my cabin. I missed a step when going down the stairs and fell. I felt tears welling in the corners of my eyes. I later felt them running down my cheeks. Leo picked me up and carried me like a bride. He ran me to the infirmary. Then he started an Iris message.
"Will, Callie sprained her ankle. But he wasn't talking to Will. He was Iris messaging the Apollo cabin.
"Leo?" A familiar voice said.
"Noah?" I said "is that you?"
"Callie!" Noah jumped in the face of the message. "You know it is 1:00am right?" I forgot we were on the other side of the world. "But anyways you sprained your ankle?"
"Yeah. What does Leo do to help me?"
"Ok. All he needs to do is wrap it in an ace bandage to keep it straight." Noah said. "I-I have to go. I miss you, Callie."
"I miss you too." I said. Leo got done wrapped my left ankle and carried me to my cabin. I lied down on the bed and faced Leo. He started running his fingers through my hair. I had the pillow cause this was my cabin, so he was laying on my chest. He went to sleep before I did, so I dozed off.

Leo jumping up is what awoke me.
"We're in Rome. Let's go to the beach." He said.
"Ok." I got up and started walking. The ankle caused me to limp a little, but it was ok. I watched Leo go down the ladder. Then I dive into the water. May I remind you that the ship was in the sky. I hit the water after a few seconds. It felt good to be in my Father's range. Something near and peaceful. But oh, how unpeaceful it was about to be. I popped my head out the water to realize the beach wasn't crowded at all. Just me, Leo, a red-headed girl my age, and her two about 16 year old twin brothers. The boys had a kinda purplish tint to their skin, but I told myself not to worry about it. I signaled Leo to come into the water.
"Adele?" I asked. This was a code word we had came up with in our free time on the Argo.
"Adele." He said. I picked up most of the water around us to about 50 feet out. I made it start raining. He set his hands on fire and started scream/singing
"I SET FIRE, TO THE RAIN!" Then Piper walked over.
"WATCH IT POUR AS I TOUCH YOUR FACE!" He rubbed one hand all over her cheek, and kept the other one lit. I decided to be a 'Hera.' As Annabeth would say. I dropped all the water on top of them. I let their heads pop up before I died of laughter. Percy was on the beach, rolling in the sand cause he was laughing so hard, and Annabeth had facepalmed.
"Oh it's on!" Leo and Piper said in sync.
"Wait!" I yelled. "Let's pick teams. Leo and I are team captains. It's like a mini war, just don't seriously injure anyone. I pick first. I have Percy." Percy walked over to me, still getting sand out of his pants.
"Jason." Leo said.
"Hazel."
"Piper."
"Annabeth."
"Frank."
"Ok so we have five minutes to discuss our plans. Go!" I said.
Annabeth, of course came up with our battle strategy.
"Ok so Callie and Percy obviously need the water. So that's their move. Hazel, you and I will take the sand. You can raise gems and bend the mist to move you and I all over the beach. I'll mostly be a distraction and target Piper. Callie, your main target is Jason. Of course he'll be in the sky, so manipulate the water to carry you into the sky then shoot him with it. He'll probably try to wind it back to you, but the density of water is greater than wind, so that will work. Percy, you target Leo. Fire and water, you know what to do. Just try to be stronger. Hazel, we don't know how Frank will attack, or where he will be, but it's the same way with you. We'll work together to take down Piper and Hazel. Ready? Break!"
Percy and I ran to the water, Jason soaring above us and Leo standing in front of us. Leo started throwing flames at Percy and I, as we doused him in water. I forgot about Jason. I pushed my hands down and jumped into it. The water had lifted me except, there was no water I was flying. Percy was using the whole sea to soak Leo. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. Including the girl and her brothers, except I knew her glance. But I would worry about that later. I flew down and ran to Percy.
  "What does that mean?" I asked.
  "I don't know." He admitted. Something emerged from the sea. A beautiful woman.
  "Stepmother." Percy and I breathed out in sync. And we fell into a bow.
  "This means, stepchildren, that Callie has been blessed by the 12 major gods, Hestia, and Hades. I wish you luck, children of Poseidon." Amphrite said.
  "So." Frank said "Apparently that's from Zeus."
  "And I've saw bits of Prophecies. So that's from Apollo." I said.
  "Guys, let's let Callie be by herself for a couple seconds. Let her take this all in." Piper suggested. They all boarded the ship. Then the girl approached me.
  "Hi. I saw you fly and lift the seas." She smirked.
  "How?" I said. Then I noticed her icy blue eyes. "Jenna Rohds." I whispered. I had met her when dad took me to Rome to explore
"Or you could call me Daughter of Echidna. And a mortal. I got the mortal looks, but the powers of her." She blinked and then opened her eyes wide. They were a beautiful gold. Like-like as beautiful as the sun. They were so warming. Wait, I was falling for her tricks. I walked towards her, acting mystified. Then I got out my dagger and sliced her.
  "How could you do this?! We were best friends!" She cried. I fell to my knees beside her.
  "Stupid girl." She smirked. She brought her elbow down into the small of my back. I fell on my stomach. She jumped on top of me. I rolled over and brought my knee into her stomach. Then I stabbed her. I started flying, leaving her corpse on the ground. I landed on the top deck.
  "Where were you guys?! I just fought a daughter of Echidna." I yelled.
  "Are you ok? We're so sorry!" Leo said.
  "I'm fine. Let's try to find out what done more powers are." I said. I had just walked myself into a deal of everything you could think of.