I am offered a quest

"Callie!" Noah and Piper were running towards me.
"What?!" I squealed as Noah tackled me.
"Are you going on Pipers quest?" He panted.
"What?" I asked. "No!"
"We'll be back in 5 days time." Piper stated.
"I-I can't go." I stuttered.
"Ok," Piper said, "Me, Jason, and Leo are going." I agreed that she would be better off with out me, even though she never said that. Later I walked to the woods, so I could practice with Fortana, and since Noah had to teach his little brothers and sisters how to shoot a bow and arrow. I wanted to go with him, but Chiron said no because I wasn't as skilled as he was. As I walked into the woods, I spotted the curly haired boy, then I saw why he was running. A huge metal dragon was chasing him.
"Hey!" I shouted.
"What are you doing here?!" He yelled.
"Nice to meet you too." I screamed, "I'm Callie Jackson, daughter of Poseidon!"
"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and right now, I'm getting my butt kicked!" I swung at the dragon with my dagger.
"No!" Leo yelled. "I want to save it!" I climbed up a tree, thinking of my impulsive plan. I finally jumped, when the dragon was right below me. I threw off the bronze plates covering the wires and pulled two together. I laid my head on his neck, and quietly whispered in his ear. Leo came running over to us.
"Hey!" He yelled," don't get to attached! I need him!" He yelled laughing. The dragon started flying when Leo got close.
"You scare him, Leo." He backed up a bit.
"Hey, he's ok," I whispered in the dragons ear.
"Can I let him on?" The dragon creaked in morse code yes, so I picked Leo up with water from the creek, and gently put him on the dragon's back.
"I'll call you... Festus." I told the dragon.
"Let's go." Leo said. When we got back to the camp, I jumped off Festus so Piper and Jason could get on. They flew off, as I waved good bye, a little teary eyed. I ran to the camp fire so I could be with Noah. I sat by him, and he told me the lyrics to the new song. When the camp fire was over Noah walked me to the cabin, punched me in the shoulder, and opened the door for me. I sat at the fountain thinking of dad. I done what Percy had done, and talked to mom. She told me good night, because they had to go to an award show for Paul, my step dad. I was so glad that she got remarried and threw out smelly Gabe , I didn't try to stop them. I told her I loved her, then I crawled into bed and told myself lights out.