part 1: Money Makes Me Cum

I looked at myself in the mirror unable to recognize who I was, how could I have gotten so deep in the game in the time span of only a year?

Slowly I wiped the running blood from under my nose with a tissue and took one last hit of the pure cocaine, I got from the night before.

" AYE! you coming back or what?"

"Yeah I'll be out in a second hold on!"

Joe budden yelled from the master bedroom of the W hotel room he booked for the night.

I rolled my eyes in disgust and sucked my teeth , running my fingers through my 26 inch weave that caressed the top of my plump brown ass as I walked and pulled down my skin tight dress that barely covered my large ass.

I walked back into the bedroom, to find Joe laying in bed with a 2 stacks of ones on his lap on his lap. I smiled and bit my bottom lip seductively walking over to the stereo turning on 'representin' by kelly rowland and ludacris. Winding my hips slowly to the music I sang along while I slowly undressed

You represent for bad bitches all around the world The way you put it down in between the sheets

Is like no other girl you done take it a whole another level of freakiness When you blow my mind

To the point where all the other women kinda feeling like you stole their shine

I got down to my thong pulling it to the side revealing my clean shaved kitty cat before going down into a spilt popping my ass cheeks in sync to the music. As he threw the dollars bills a sigh of relief left my lips. I rolled all over them at the same time caressing and rubbing all over my body. "mmmm" I caught myself saying aloud.

There was something about the feeling and smell of fresh bills that made me go crazy and excited me to the point where my blood pressure would rise and my pussy would get wet, maybe it was the cocaine doing its magic or shit it might just be the stripper in me; but either way this is the part of the game that had me coming back, had me addicted and I loved it.

I moaned softly as I got completely naked and began shaking and popping my ass on the ground, doing splits, and working the pole he asked the hotel to install just for me.

Closing my eyes and danced, it felt like I was alone, and for a mili second at peace with the music and my life. Joe began to stroke his dick mesmerized by my perfectly sculpted body and dance moves, seeing that it was time the cocaine lead me to the bed to finish the job. I straddled him, making sure every inch went into my wet, tight pussy, Joe groaned out in disbelief.

" Damn, I heard it was good but not this fuckin good!" Grabbing my ass and biting down on my infamous heart shaped nipples he thrusted back as I bounced down on it. Two hours and 20 positions later Joe was knocked out, ass naked snoring with drool running down his chin.

I slowly climbed out of bed and got dressed picking up the dollar bills and stuffing them in my Victoria's Secret duffel bag. Hearing a slight knock at the door i ran to it and opened it welcoming my ride or die and partner in crime since day one Blac Chyna in. Without saying a word Chyna connected her phone to Joe's and scanned his contacts and photo gallery copying everything on his phone into hers.

My bitch! We've been doing this for a year now and it's as if we communicate without even looking at eachother, we get in and we get out. If there was one person that I loved and trusted in this game it was Chyna I could trust her with my life and then some. Wev've been through so much together in the short amount of time that we've known each other.

Chyna grabbed a thousand dollars from joe's wallet giggling sticking out her tongue, I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled at my girls antics. " come on CHY!" I whispered laughing, headed out the door it seemed as if the second I placed my hand on the door knob we heard a loud cock from behind us.... Joe was awake