part 5: The Upper Level

It’s been a few weeks since my first day at KOD and I was no longer a stranger to the silver dick or the money, although I had picked up a strange ritual of snorting a line of coke before every dance, I was doing pretty damn good I must say so myself. All my bills are paid and I’ve just been enjoying the life of a stripper. Damn, I’m a stripper I still can’t wrap my head around it sometimes. Bringing home $800 dollars a night on a good day was pretty good for a new girl, well according to Jacob.

Putting my head in my locker to hide what I was doing I took a hit of cocaine and shook my body feeling it taking over instantly, I loved the feeling coke gave me it transformed me from Sheneka to Rider. I made my way onto the stage. With the cocaine that was in my system beginning to work its magic I moved to the music effortlessly, working every inch of the stage without breaking a sweat. Laying on my back I shook my legs and spread them wide while I rubbed on my bare breast and stomach , the men threw dollar bills and fives onto my pussy. Getting up and crawling to the other side slowly making them anticipate my presence, I collect from every nigga surrounding my stage I shook my ass fast listening to it clap to the beat of the song. This high made the ugly men look like chanting dollar signs to me, everything around the pole was hazy and my body felt like a magnet that was attracted to it. I was no longer nervous shit if anything I was overly confident in myself and it felt amazing.

This is only the beginning of me, I will take over this club if I want to. Stealing dollar bills and stacks from other dancers with one vibration of my ass, Unlike these other bitches I didn’t need stripping I have a degree to fall back on. And a bomb ass personality to match, if I didn’t tell you you would never know that I was a stripper because by day, I lived my life as any other normal 20 year old would. I shop, go to the movies, go on dates, and chill at home with my best friend Gabbie. Despite of her disapproval of my choice to take the job she was surprisingly supportive. Probably because I picked up the tab on everything now compared to the old me who could never afford anything. I smiled at the thought of my bestfriend since day one enjoying the fruit of my labor.

Snapping me out of my train of thought was the hurricane of cash coming down onto my head from the V.I.P section above me. I moaned excited and rubbed them all over my breast and pussy looking up at the mystery baller from what seemed to be like Heaven. Knowing that my every moved was being watched and enjoyed by a man of such importance I climbed the pole got to the top and slid down with only my legs and ass wrapped around it.

Back stage Twan was there with a black trash bag full of money for me.

 “This is all mine?” I asked confused but a little excited. As soon as the word “Yeah.” Slid out of his mouth my clit began to tingle in excitement, grabbing the bag from him I looked inside at the mixture of crisp and wrinkled bills and smiled satisfied, I wasn’t sure how much it was but for one dance it was more than I’d make for a week at a regular job where I sat on my ass all day and night.

“Oh, and Khleo T wants you upstairs for a private dance.” He said as he rushed back out to attend to the next dancers needs on stage. “What the fuck is a Khleo T?” I muttered to myself stuffing the bag into my locker a little upset that I had to stay even longer, when I had plans to go home sit on my ass, soak my feet with a glass of wine while I watched reruns of the proud family. Call it what it is but that’s usually what I did after a long night of work. Turning around I saw Coco the tall slender girl from my first day walking towards me, we were the only ones in there with the exception of three other girls chit chatting on the other side of the room. “So, I see you’re going to the upper level huh Rider?” She asked giving my stage name air quotation marks. I rolled my eyes already deciding that I wasn’t for her bullshit tonight. This petty bitch has had it out for me since day one,  everytime she saw me on stage or making moves her face would turned green with envy.