Part 21: Jet Settin'

“According to Miami P.D a mother of two and was found shot and dead in her home that sat in the quiet and usually crime free neighborhood of ‘Sunberry Estates’. Neighbors tell us that the woman was a great mother to her children and a hospitable and kind neighbor. The murder is under investigation so far the police have no leads if you have any information about the murder of 29 year old Kiesha “Coco” Watts please call 1-800-CRIME. Back to you Joe” The brunnete news reporter shook her head in remorse as they flashed a photo of Coco across the screen of the 10 O’ clock news.

“Such a sad story no child should grow up without their mother lets hope justice comes to the one responsible.” The male anchorman chimed in as he ran his hand over his slicked back golden hair. I muted the T.V as they switched topics to the next story and reached for my phone that was across the plush king sized bed. Moving it out of reach Aubrey smiled and slapped my bare ass as he came back into the bedroom of the expensive hotel.

“Owww babe!” I yelled leaning up to punch him in the arm, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head letting go of the towel he had draped around his waist. I smiled admiring his toned body, and v-cut that lead to the promise land that I’ve been playing in for the past few days that he’s been in Miami. I propped up my elbow and leaned on my hand watching him dress for the events his management had planned for him. Spending time with Aubrey was key in my plans I needed him to fall head over heels for me and most importantly to trust me whole heartedly. Like an employee working for the management position I’ve been going above and beyond to satisfy and make him happy and it’s been working perfectly.

“You coming to the club with me tonight right babe?” He asked pulling a pair of boxers over his large dangling manhood.

“I’m not in the mood for clubbing again I was thinking about staying in ordering room service and watching Degrassi.” I joked. The past few days Aubrey has been back in Miami for promo and appearances we’ve been inseparable, with Aubrey insisting I tag along everywhere with him we easily became hip hops newest couple, by the media. Some said I was there for the moment, others questioned why after the incident with Brian he was still dealing ‘the bad girl of the urban industry’, and some calling me a stripper looking for a come up, but none bothered me .  Although I had intentions on leaving Aubrey the second my use for him was over I couldn’t help but to have feelings for him, he took good care of me with respect, something I hadn’t gotten from a man since Khleo.

Aubrey chuckled and threw a pair of socks at me landing perfectly landing on top of my head, I smiled.

“You think you’re funny huh?”

“Something like that.” I shot back tossing the sock back at him, as he got back into bed pinning me down. I could feel the eating of his heart as he pressed his chest against mine. We stared into eachother’s eyes intensely, as much as I wanted to fight the connection that grew between us I couldn’t. It’s at the point where I don’t know whether I’m with him for business or simply for pleasure.

As he planted delicate kisses across my colar bone and neck line, my breathing amped up anticipating another round of sex between the two of us.

“Tell me I’m yours.” He whispered in my ear between kisses before taking it into his mouth. I paused for a moment and took a second to look into his eyes, they were filled with pain, and longed for love. I used to always wonder how it was so easy to fall for all the wrong women and pour his heart out on his songs, now it was evident that he was one of those many individuals who searched for love in its purest form.

I ran my finger along the side of his face gently. “You’re mine.” I told him sweetly, I wanted it to be a lie badly, I couldn’t be his but to me he was mine and I wanted him in the worst way. I wish there was a way to get my revenge and walk away from him without having to deal with unresolved feelings, but so far I had nothing.