Part 11: Scott Free

“Now me and Tyga are going to walk out of this room and no one is going to know that I was here understood? And when he lets your mouth go you are going to get dressed go downstairs and leave the party understood?” I stated in a calm tone that even surprised me as I had the gun pressed against her blonde hair, she knodded her head slowly as Ty let go of her mouth. He looked over at me in disbelief and smiled slightly. “You gutta ass bitch.” He stated laughing loudly the girl was still getting dressed she looked at us oddly, Tyga shot her a look and she jetted out the room without saying a word. “What would you have done?” I asked as I placed the gun back inside of my purse and we headed out of the room. “Naw the question is what would YOU have done if I didn’t come to save your ass.” He asked looking over at me I rolled my eyes at him for once again battling me for the last word. “You didn’t tell me it was Wayne’s room that the safe was in you fucking dick heads.” I spat as we made our way down the stairs, he looked over at me. “You gonna shoot me now?” He joked laughing again I looked at him seriously and stopped standing on the steps folding my arms. “I will take this shit back into his fucking room why didn’t you tell me?” I asked again irritated at how he is turning what could have been a totally different situation into a joke. “I knew she wouldn’t let you go if I would have told her aiight?” He said blatantly.  I looked at him and shook my head I was a bit relieved that Chy didn’t know it was the master bedroom either. For a second I had thought that this was all a set up making me do the dirty work as she sat back and sipped on daiquiris with everyone else at the party.  “If I had the balls I would shoot you right now for doing some shit like that I could of gotten caught Ty!” I yelled into his face, he covered my mouth and almost immediantly I push it away. Looking me in my eyes he said, “But you didn’t so chill the fuck out before someone hears your loud ass!” We were so close I could feel his lips on mine, his eyes were full of anger so I decided to take my L’ in this battle between me and Tyga after all he was right the last thing we needed to do was get caught red handed.

***

The party was still in full effect when we got back out to it going our separate ways I did as I was told in the plan and enjoyed myself.  I looked around making sure I didn’t see the girl that I threatened I was releaved when after 5 minutes of walking around I didn’t see her. Sitting on the edge of the infinity pool I watched as The people splashed eachother and played marco polo in the pool. For some reason knowing that I had just robbed a platinum selling artist right under his nose in his own house, and threatened the bitch that he was fucking made me feel like I was above everyone at this party. I had found a new sense of confidence not that I wasn’t already but this was different.  The rush that holding that gun up to the bitch’s head made me felt amazing I was in power I was in control something I had taken away from me at a young age by my stepdad. The adrenaline rush had me on its own high I was definitely suffereing from a power trip and I didn’t mind at all. Chy walked over to me and sat beside me looking into the pool. “Michael told me about the it being Wayne’s room look Nene you know if I would of know I would of ever let you do that shit right?” Hesitating before I spoke I look at her and smile, slightly splashing water onto her face. “Bitch shut up I know, he told me too I’m mad at him not you.” I stated as she wiped the water off of her face. “He also told me about you pulling that chrome out on that bitch.” She laughed holding onto her top guarding her breast from popping out, I watch her laugh and roll my eyes trying to shake the feeling I was receiving. I felt a connection one I had never felt with a female before besides Gabbie, I trusted her. “What’s your real name?” I asked looking down at the ripples in the water my feet made as I moved them back and forth under the water. She looked at me and I could tell by her eyes she was debating on if she should tell me or not. “Angela, but call me Angie .” I smiled and knodded my head in acceptance. “You look more like a Jasmine to me” I said breaking the seriousness from the atmosphere. Angela, that’s a pretty name. I thought to myself.

After taking many shots and twerk competitions the party began to wind down as the sun disappeared behind the moon. Angie and I never separated from eachother through the entire thing and neither did I from my purse. Holding onto each others hips as we walked drunkenly to her car both of us acting as leverage to the other to keep from falling. “Ugh I need a line to be able to drive this bitch.” Angie said taking out a vile and inhaling the substance into her nose. Handing me the vile I decline politely and flip the switch to put the top back on the car as we made our way down the road out of the neighborhood. I look over at her with a look of confusion on my face. “How the fuck did coke just straighten you out like that?” I laughed “After years of doing that shit you can control the effect it does to your body.” She replied giggling. Damn youv’e been doing it for years? That’s crazy I can’t imagine myself in that deep I thought to myself. “So how much do you think you got away with Ne?” She asked keeping her eyes on the road. Grabbing my purse I open it up and look inside at the stacks of cash I bit my lip and began to count the stacks of cash that were stacked by the 20 thousands. “Eleven so that makes 220k bitch !” I screamed looking down at the purse full of cold hard cash. “Damn bitch good job! That’s good so that leaves 66k and some change for Michael and the rest for us to split, since he wants  to be setting bitches up for failure.” She laughed pulling up to my apartment complex. "See you at work later I'll bring your cut to the club." Angie said as I got out of the car I exhaled deeply remembering that tonight would be the first time I saw Coco since Khleo's party.