Part 15: "Mine"

The combination of our moans seemed to fill the entire hotel suite as we fucked for the third time that night. How I ended up bent over a private balcony taking back shots from Aubrey was all a blur, but I wasn’t complaining. I took my time as I threw it back matching the rhythm of his strokes ; it was so light and perfectly shaped that it even looked like it tasted good I couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around it. All the drama and issues that seemed to have invaded  my life and the night had seemed to fade with every stroke of his dick, the fact that he fucked me like he hated me only turned me on more, because that’s what I needed that’s what I deserved and we both knew it. “Tell me you love this dick.” He whispered aggressively into my ear as he thrusted deep inside of me never missing a beat. “Mmm I love it!” I screamed out in pain and pleasure meaning every word that came out of my mouth that is until I find some better pipe at least. I quickly learned that he was the type to talk shit during sex, and being the chameleon that I am in bed, I went along with it to please him.  I grabbed and gripped onto the railing with my eyes shut tight enjoying every inch of his large manhood. The settle groans I heard escape from his lips only turned me on more, there’s nothing like having a powerful man moan at the mercy of your pussy. After migrating to the bed leaving our combination of juices and moans through out the large suite I practically swallowed his pipe. Excited to finally have it inside of mouth I spit, slurped, and gagged on it while he squirmed and moaned unable to take just how great my head was. The seconds before he burst into my mouth were filled with hair pulling and sheet grabbing from the usually put together Aubrey I smirked in confidence once he released into my mouth and like the freaky bitch that I am I swallowed it all in one gulp.

***

The continuous sound of my phone ringing went off like tiny little bombs in my head as I rolled over in bed reluctantly and leaned up grabbing my phone to see what happened to cause it to blow up like it was. I had 38 unread emails from gossip sites, media outlets, and radio stations asking me to email them back because they’d like for me to have an interview. My eyes grew when I saw the many missed calls I had but the only ones that stood out were the five from Khleo and the three from a California number that I didn’t recognize at all. Text message after text message popped up on my screen my eyes couldn’t move fast enough as I 'read along the short notifications.

“Are you okay?”

“Give me a call ASAP”

“Damn girl I see you’re doing your thing I’m sorry to hear about Gabbie”

“Long time no talk what’s up Neka?”

“Damn can’t hit me up anymore?”

“Damnnnn I saw you on Mediatakeout ,TMZ , bossip, and E! news today with Drake and Kid Ink what happened?”

There were multiple text messages from people I haven’t talked to in months, years, since fuckin high school even,.Old niggas telling me they missed me and fake bitches asking about Gabbie.” I grinned mischievously feeling good about myself having the same people who shit on me years ago now kissing my ass to get close to me and the people I have surrounded myself with but little did they know it was all out of struggle. Curious of what the blogs have been saying about me I went to the TMZ website on my phone and was surprised to see an edited photo of Aubrey and Brian with a picture of me in the middle that was bannered with cartoony boxing gloves that read:

Stripper the cause of a fight between rapper Drake and Kid Ink: Video Inside

According to an informant that was at attendance of the night club party, Sheneka  is a stripper that seemed to come into the industry almost overnight and already has an impressive record. After getting into a physically altercation with boyfriend  actor/rapper Khleo Thomas
(you might remember him from his breakout role as a child in the big box office hit movie HOLES where he stood along Shia Lebouf as “Zero”)  and fellow stripper she has apparently grown accustomed to the bad girl lifestyle that she is already being  prematurely  known for.