Part 7: Making Enemies

Walking up to Khleo’s car I couldn’t help but to admire it he was driving in an all black 2011 s-class mercedez benz, I smiled and threw my arms out gesturing the size of the car. “Bought out the big gun today huh?” I asked laughing  as I slowly got into the car giving him enough time to take a decent look at my ass. I quickly admire the wood grain panel and chrome details on the inside of the car. The smell of my perfume immediately filled the car over powering the new car smell and  leaving a smile on his face. He leant back in his seat one had strategically on the steering wheel so he wont lose control of the car on our straight path to our destination. “What?” I asked shly looking him in the eyes.  “You’re gorgeous that’s all.” He smiled showing his dimples, I shifted in my seat towards him, “Thanks it means a lot, really and you look pretyy goo yourself.” I said as I scanned his outfit from head to toe, wearing a Slick Living snap back with a leopard print brim, white Yves Saint Laurant tank top, black cargo shorts and finishing it off with a pair of Air Yeezys . He looked good his outfit complimented his slim body and tall height of 6’2.

“Any other chick would of made sure to wear the tightest dress she had in her closet, but you have on some pants and a shirt with some sneaks.” He laughed and looked over at me once again. Turning my face up confused , “So are you saying I should of worn the tightest thing I had in my closet?” I began to catch an attitude and immediately felt uncomfortable in my choice of clothing for our morning date. “Naw naw I’m saying I like that! Believe it or not that shit tells me something about you.” He said as we pulled up into the parking lot of Denny’s I looked up at the sign noticing where we were and laughed. “What? You don’t like denny’s everybody likes Denny’s.” He smiled getting out of the car. “No I fuckin love denny’s it’s just I wasn’t expecting for you to even know about a place like this.” I confessed watching him come over to my side of the car opening my door. Wow this nigga is either a gentle men, or working extra hard to get some ass today, either way its working.  “I’m just an average nigga, trust me.” He replied. I slowly got out of the car he placed his hand on my lower back sending spikes of electricity up my spine and through my entire body leaving me with a smile. He was a perfect gentle men and he handled me with care as if he met me at church rather than in the middle of a dance at a strip club. We spent hours at Denny’s getting to know eachother, laughing, joking I felt as if I’ve known him in a past life. We just clicked no pressure it was a relief being able to cut the sex induced stripper act and be myself for a few hours with him all my guards were down; I was vulnerable, relaxed and happy three things I’ve never been all at once and it felt amazing.

“Aye, me and my boys are having a little kick back at my house just for the hell of it tonight, if you’re not working or anything you and Gabbie should swing by and kick it with us.” I was pleasantly surprised at the fact that he remembered my bestfriend/roommates name , he was actually listening to me back at the restaurant. Well ain’t that some shit?  This man hasn’t ceased to amaze me once this morning I thought to myself . I didn’t hesitate to answer excited to be able to see him again, I didn’t want the date to end I was having so much fun with him. “For sure, sounds fun just text me your address later.” He smiled and tapped the bottom of my chin looking into my eyes as if he lost something. “See you later then oh, and give this to your girl.” He said as he handed me a to go bag from Denny’s that I hadn’t even notice him bring out. “I got her some pancakes and sausage since she had to wait up for you.” I smiled big impressed at how considerate he was. ”Wow thanks.” I headed inside making sure to switch as I walked off giving him something to watch.

***

The soud of my phone going off sounded like tiny bombs going off inside of my head, ad when it didn’t stop I relunctantly answerd. “Hello?” I answered with a groggy voice, I was taking a beauty nap before Gabbie and I headed out to Khleo’s house later that night. “What happened to you last night? I thought you were going to come through to the listening party with me.” Chy’s voice sounded disappointed on the other side of the phone. “Yeah, I’m sorry girl me I had forgot that I made plans with Gabbie to watch a few movies with her at our place, and it must of slipped my mind how was it?” I said hoping to change the subject. “ Hmm I guess, so what you doing tonight?” I could hear people in the background where she was, it sounded pretty live her life seemed so glamorous. “I’m going to this kick back at Khleo T’s house with Gabbie.” I replied unable to contain my smile I know she could hear the joy in my voice. “Oh…Well when you’re done fucking with those D-list niggas call me because Lil Wayne is having a pool party tomorrow afternoon and I wanted to introduce you to  few of his nigga ” She replied unimpressed by my news, my eyes grew big at the thought of me sitting around a pool with Lil Wayne and the rest of the Young Money crew. “Hell yeah girl!.” I screamed into the phone excited, she laughed and proceeded to say “I’m going to need your help with something while we’re there though I’ll tell you more about it later I gotta go.” Leaving me with the dial tone and my thoughts I  began to imagine how it would be at the party who would be there. Already planning in my head what I was going to wear the fact that she told me she needed me help with something while she was there completely slipped my mind. I still couldn’t put my finger on why she was so willing to introduce me to “A-list” Celebs as she calls them, but I wasn’t going to complain.