Part 20: Not So True Love..

The look on Michael’s face when he saw me in their bed was priceless, a perfect mix of excitement and confusion and I loved every second of it. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him, he always managed to avoid being around me ever since our moment in the kitchen but now was the time we both finally went all the way and I wanted it to be worth it.

“Why now?” He asked climbing into bed and crawling in between my legs, I bit my bottom lip already feeling my juices come through the thong.

“I miss you, I’ve just had some time to think and we should just act on our connection and think about all the technical shit later.” I lied pulling his shirt over his head revealing his tattoo covered body, it was the first time I saw them up close and personal. I kissed and bit on them softly as he caressed my thighs and hips with his hands watching my every move. I would be a liar if I said I wasn’t enjoying finally being able to be with him even for this one night. The only thing that held me back last time was my loyalty towards Angie but since that was gone so were my panties.

He grabbed my arms and pinned me down onto the bed intertwining his fingers with mine. Staring deep into my eyes, I felt as if he was trying to read the truth behind my antics but couldn’t. “Fuck me like this is our last time because it is.” I whispered into his ear softly before biting it gently causing him to groan I could feel his manhood harden up. I undressed him quickly he didn’t waste time either ripping my thong off of me before suiting up his seemingly average sized manhood with a condom shoving it inside of me. The pressure from his dick forced me to moan out clawing at his back purposefully making sure to leave marks on his back.

We switched positions numerous times, and in between each one he made sure to show off his tongue work which forced many orgasms out of me. I was enjoying myself more than I thought I would, not until then did I understand the meaning of the saying ‘revenge is sweet’. We weren’t finished until almost 1am it was like we were both trying to prove to one another that we could out fuck the other, make them moan louder, or cum faster.

I was surprised when he didn’t rush to get me out of bed afraid of Angie’s arrival and walking in on us but instead pulled me close to him lying my head on his tatted chest and lighting a blunt. Straddling him I open my mouth and let him blow smoke into my mouth inhaling it deeply I pause for a second and let it out. He smiled and passed me the blunt before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom that was located in the room.

I didn’t waste time getting up out of bed with the blunt in hand and rushing over to the large gold t.v stand and retrieving my phone. I was relieved to see that I had caught all three hours of us having sex in Angie’s bed; I smiled mischievously and saved it before getting back in bed and taking a few hits from the blunt. Michael came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face and sat beside me in bed and proceeded to plant kisses on my shoulder and cheek.

“I don’t know what it is about you, I know that in some fucked up way you just used me, but for some reason that shit doesn’t even bother me...” He looked at me with his eyes low obviously high, my heart raced mildly the first thing my brain jumped to was him seeing me check the recording.

“What do you mean?” I passed the blunt back to him feeling the high hit me as my eyes became heavier.

“I’m feeling you, period. I know Angie is your girl and you got that lame nigga Khleo you're in love with and shit going on but that nigga ain’t a real nigga you need a real ass nigga in your life.” He spoke confidently as he inhaled the weed and forced a kiss on me blowing smoke into my mouth, I couldn’t help but to giggle at the way his brain worked while he was high.

There’s no doubt that Michael was a real nigga but what I needed in my life was a man and after all this shit was done and over with I had plans to go back with my man and start a new normal life with him. I knew that in order to keep Michael close to me and to steal his heart away from Angie even though I wanted no part in ever being in love with him I had to go along with the act and that’s just what I did.

“I love you Michael.” I blurted out looking at him, I was taking a chance with this lie but I was hoping that he would take the bait. “I have for a while now, it’s just I could never act on it you’re with Angie and we’re friends so it’s hard…” I lowered my head acting as if the pain of him being with Angie was too much to bear. He paused for a moment and put the blunt down on the ashtray exhaling and taking my hand into his.

“I love you too. Don’t worry about Angie if this is really what you want then I’ll find a way for us believe that. If you’re loyal to me I’ll be loyal to you she won’t be a problem.” He smirked and touched the side of my face bringing me in for a kiss. “So tell me you’ll be loyal towards me.” 

“Until the day I die.” I lied kissing him again. Or atleast until the day you do…