Second time Lucky

I am starting to get quite a few reads which is nice to see.

Please vote, follow and comment.

I would love to hear your thoughts and what people think.

I put a lot of time and effort into these

Thanks

Chloe x

Chapter 10

                I remember waking up the next morning after the incident with Dan. I could still feel myself shaking under the covers. He had truly left my petrified of him. I began to get angry. How could he just come at me like that? I could still remember where he had kissed me on my neck and shoulders. I felt dirty and unclean. I climbed out of bed and I felt as if I crawled into the shower. I had woken up far too early for school so I just let the water run over me for what seemed like forever.

                For the past three years, things have been relatively normal. I have lived normally. I haven’t had one slip of my ability in public and things have been fine. I threw myself on my bed with my towel wrapped around me. I contemplated everything that had happened.

                In the space of a month my world had suddenly went for the worse since Dan joined the school in October. He had come to the school and was obsessed with me. All he ever thought about was me. He was in every one of my classes and then last night after school. I was scared. Between him and my dreams I was becoming more scared every day and especially with Dan’s abilities.

                I went to school. I tried my best to avoid him. I avoided the sixth form area to improve my chances and in class I sat as far away from him as possible. I still felt his prying eyes but he hadn’t been close enough to me to talk. I thought I had made it through the day without seeing him but as I pulled my books out of my locker that needed to go home, I felt the air change behind me. I saw the familiar black wisps spread around me. The corridor was at the usual quite side of school that is always quickly deserted at the end of the day. I quickly turned around. Dan was stood there with his usual smirk. I was backed against the lockers. His hands were pressed against the lockers either side of my head and his body was pressed against mine.

                “Why did I get the feeling you were trying to avoid me?” Dan tut at me.

                His hands moved from beside my head to my waist. His hands went under my hoodie and my blouse and I gasped as his hands touched my skin on my waist.

                “I thought I told you that you looked better without these baggy clothes,” He smirked.

                I felt his hands move further up my body. The warmth of his hands was making me tingle. His hands were venturing up the side of my body towards my bra.

                “Tell me what your ability is,” He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

                I was tingling all over. I finally snapped out of the trance I was in.  I placed my hands on his chest as I if I was playing along with his advances. His smirk seemed to get wider. That was when I gave him a huge shove and I watched him go sprawling on the floor. I walked up to him and stood towering over him. I had totally shaken off the scared feeling from the past experience.