I told you so.

Dean gets on your nerves so much, he just pisses you off by breathing. And you piss him off too. You two can't stand each other.

You're in your locker room with your bestfriend Nattie.

"(Y/N), you can deny it all you want, but you are attracted to Dean. I can smell the sexual tension between you two from like a thousand miles away." Nattie says to you.

"Yeah right. Nattie, I hate that guy. He just... ugh. I can't stand him." You say and Nattie just looks at you smirking. "Think what you want, okay."

"I think you should give it a try, (Y/N)." She smiles.

"Give what a try? There is nothing to give a try."

"Yeah yeah!" She smirks again but now putting her hands up defeated.

*meanwhile*

Dean and Roman are on their locker room, they just finished taking a shower. Roman is drying his hair with a towel when he notices Dean, already in his boxers, sitting and looking at the ground, completely lost in his thoughts.

"Hey Dean!" Roman calls, but no response. "Dean! Dean!" Roman calls again, clapping his hands in front of Dean's face.

"Hey man, what?" Dean replies annoyed.

"What's wrong with you, man?" Roman asks.

"Ahmmm, nothing... I was just... thinking."

"Because something is on your mind...C'mon brother, you can talk to me." Roman says patting him softly on the back. Dean doesn't say anything, so he goes on. "Is it (Y/N)?"

Suddenly Dean gets up, pacing back and forth in the locker room.

"What? Are you crazy? I hate her, I can't stand her." Dean shoots.

"Yeah right... I can smell the sexual tension between you two from like miles away... but if you say so..."

"Wh- What sexual tension?" Dean tries to dismiss Roman's point.

"Dude, don't even try to deny it. You two are so attracted to each other and you love the hate game you have going on."

"You think she is attracted to me too?" Dean asks not able to hide that piece of hope he had inside.

"Too! You said too! I knew it!" Dean looks at the ground and shooks his head. "Don't even try to deny it, Dean. I heard it loud and clear." Roman chuckles in victory. "But yes, I think she does. So what are you going to do?"

Dean sighs. "I'm not going to do anything."

"Brother..."

"Don't, Ro." And with this, Dean leaves.

*later in the evening, in the gym*

You go to the gym later, you prefer to train when no one's there. Except today someone is there. Dean Ambrose. He is in the ring training alone. When you see him in there, you turn to leave but he sees you.

"Hey (Y/N). Are you running away from me? I don't bite." Dean smirks.

"Yeah right, I can handle you, Ambrose."

"You sure? Come up here and show me." Dean says teasingly.

You throw your bag on the floor and go to the ring. Dean looks at you smirking and you just put your badass face on. You and Dean get ready and start fighting. You are fighting for some time until that happens.

Dean hits you too hard in the stomach and you fall in the ring, your hands in your stomach. Dean reaches you in a flash.

"(Y/N), are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry. I-" He looks genuinely worried. You never saw him like this.

"Hey, slow down, I'm okay." You say putting your hand in his chest. Some silence followed this action. Both of you looking flushed, now this is something new.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am." With this, he helps you getting up and you continue fighting. Dean being extra careful now.

But somehow you two tripped on each other. You end up laying on your back on the mat and Dean... well, Dean ends up on top of you. Both of you breathing hard, looking at each others eyes deeply. Your hair is all messed up from the fight, so you had hair crossing your face. Suddenly Dean takes away some hair strands from your face and pulls them behind your ear. You had to admit, this made you melt. With this, he starts to caress your hair right where he tucked it and starts to lean down. You don't stop it. You just realized how much you want to kiss him. He gives you a sweet kiss on the lips and then he pulls back, looking at you. You can't resist him anymore.You put your hands on his neck pulling him down once more, and you kiss him, the kiss being more rough and passionate now. Your tongues coming to play with each other. His left arm around your body, pulling you to him, the other hand supporting him next to you on the mat. You never felt this way with anyone before, neither did Dean. You stay there making out for a while. Then you pull back and he gives you a soft kiss, now really pulling back.

"I still hate you." You say chuckling.

"I hate you too, (Y/N)." Dean says chuckling too.

And with that you start dating, that's how your love story started.

On the next day, you and Dean arrive at the arena, your fingers laced with his, and you notice Roman giving Dean a look, the same look Nattie gives you a few seconds later. A look that said 'I told you so".