"You're like a drug... I can't quit you."

"You think you can't, Dean. But you can." You broke up with Dean just a few seconds ago. You love him, but you overheard a conversation of some girls saying you were making Dean another person, that he wasn't himself anymore, that kind of stuff.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asks, not trusting his voice, nor himself.

"Dean... it's what's best for you... Trust me, you'll thank me later." You feel like crying, you're ruining your own life and losing the love of your life.

"Best for me or best for you?" He shoots, venom filling his voice. "I can't believe I actually thought you were different from the other sluts I've been with..." His words are hitting you so hard that you can't stop the tears anymore. "I knew you'd get tired of me eventually, I just didn't think it'd be so fast..." He mumbles, looking at the ground, but as soon as he hears you sniffing from the crying, his eyes snap at you. "Now you're crying? (Y/N), for fucks sake, tell me why the fuck are you doing this? Did I do something? Did someone say something to you?" By the look on your face, he knows he just hit the right spot. "Tell me what you heard, (Y/N)."

"I... I just..." You can't speak, you're feeling this huge lump on your throat, your heart is beating so fast in your chest. You're panicking. "They said you were not yourself anymore and that I was changing you and that-" You speak all at once, then having trouble breathing, you really are panicking. You're having a panic attack, but Dean reaches you in a heartbeat, enveloping you in his arms.

"Shhh, baby. Shhh. I'm here. It's okay." He mumbles against your hair, his hands soothing you by running your back and arms slowly. "Just know that yes, you changed me, but in a very good way. I'm so happy with you, you make me feel so loved. I'm a better person because of you, you complete me." You're feeling so much calmer now. How could you even think of leaving this man? How? "I love you. Don't you dare leave me! Okay? Never." He whispers, kissing your forehead.