"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"

"No! What? Why would I be jealous? Of course I'm not jealous." Dean fastly defends himself, but his tone completely gave him in. He sounded really discomforted with the whole situation.

"Yeah, I completely agree. You have no reason to be jealous." You reply, frowning and feeling really confused. "But it really seems you are."

"I have no reason to be jealous?" He asks, laughing sarcastically. "Well, but I'm not. I'm not jealous." He suddenly stops laughing and gets all serious again.

You're starting to think he might be bipolar or he's just really... really jealous. "No, you don't have a reason to be jealous. I'm nothing to you, you said it yourself. Remember?" You snap, remembering the day he shut you off, completely uncalled for. It was a month ago.

"You're everything." He mumbles, but you don't understood what he said. Then he clears his throat. "Yeah, I remember. It was for the best. I had my reasons." He replies, his eyes locked with yours.

"I'm sure you did. If it was enough to break a 3 year-old friendship..." You shoot, not being able to contain your anger. "You know, I'd like to know those reasons someday." You say while turning your back at him and walking away, not sure if you really wanted to know his reasons.

Suddenly, he takes a deep breath and speaks up, making you stop in your tracks. "I love you. I did it because I love you."