"I could totally fight you with my bare hands."

"Yeah, sure, (Y/N). Your 5'6'' against my 6'4''? Never." Dean chuckles, looking at you from your head to your toes as if evaluating you.

"You might be surprised, Dean." You smile, crossing your arms over your chest, challengingly.

"Enlighten me, then." He smirks, mirroring you as he also crosses his arms over his chest.

"Fine." You smirk back. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, with just two hits, Dean is under you, yelling in pain.

"(Y/N)! Fuck! Let me go, I'm sorry!" He yells and you fight the urge to laugh.

"What? I don't think I heard you well." You fake confusion, pissing him off.

"I said I'm sorry! C'mon... please." He begs and you think that maybe you're really hurting him, so you let him go. It was enough to teach him a lesson.

"Never underestimate me." You say, putting your hands on your hips. You notice Dean grabbing his shoulder but you shrug it off, you didn't do anything that bad to really hurt him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But well, you could've done it without actually hurting me." He says, pain showing in his features as he grabs his shoulder again.

"Fuck, did I hurt you? Oh my god, what if you can't wrestle? Fuck, I'm sorry, I wanted to teach you a lesson, I didn't mean-" You stutter as you check on him, feeling really bad. You never meant to hurt him.

"Hey, hey. Slow it down." He says, soothing you as he grabs you by your shoulders, making you look at him. "I'm fine. I'm kidding."

"Asshole!" You playfully punch in the shoulder that was supposedly hurt. "Don't joke with serious stuff. You're lucky I love you." You slip, regretting it a second after saying it, feeling yourself blush. You turn on your heel to leave as fast as you could.

"Where are you going?" He asks, running after you and grabbing your arm. "Do you mean that?"

"Dean..." You sigh, you can't have this talk right now. "Just forget it, okay?"

"I can't forget it." He replies, taking a deep breath.

"Yes, you can." You say, turning to leave again, but his next words make you stop in your tracks,

"I'm sorry, I can't forget it when the girl I love tells me she loves me." He smiles getting closer to you. He places his arms around your waist, pulling you close. His gaze drops to your lips. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers, your heart racing as you feel his hot breath.

"Dean, we can't do this. There's no turning back if we go down this road." You manage to reply, your whole body shaking, you're so nervous.

"I don't care. I'm gonna ask you again. Can I kiss you?" He asks, lovingly. You never thought he was this sweet. Well, you kinda imagined it, but in the reality it's even better.

You don't even answer him, you get on your tip toes and press your lips to his.

When you pull back, he starts smiling widely. "Even better than I imagined."