Unexpected Visitors

You haven't seen Dean in what seemed an eternity. WWE went for a tour in Europe and it's taking so long... way too long. It feels like a century already. A few days ago, when he called, he told he'd come home on the 14th, which is...today! Finally, he's coming home.

To welcome him home, you went shopping... at Victoria's Secret. And you bought an extremely provocative and sexy black set of lingerie: lacy thong, lacy bra and thigh high stockings. You'd pair the set with a pair of black high heels and damn, you will look hot and you know it. It'll drive Dean insane.

5:30pm. He must be almost home. You take a final glance at your outfit on your bedroom's mirror and fuck, now you are really nervous and anxious about this whole thing, not feeling very confident all of a sudden. Reluctantly, you still head downstairs to the kitchen, waiting for him to arrive so you can make your appearance to the living room.

After 5 minutes, that felt like 3 hours, you finally the front gate being opened. You walk through the living room and lean teasingly into the door that granted access to the hall, waiting for the door to open.

But when the door opened, you wished you had a hole to get yourself into. A huge one.

Dean is not alone. Seth and Roman are with him.

"Fuck." Dean mumbles, looking you up and down, taking the sight in. He doesn't even try to cover you, he completely forgot he had company.

"Oh shit." Seth and Roman say at the same time when their eyes land on you.

You froze, you couldn't move. You're just standing there, in your sexy lingerie and high heels, glancing at them shocked as you tried to cover yourself, but your hands were too tiny.

"Hey guys, why are you standing here by... the... door..."

'Oh fuck! There's more of them!' You think to yourself, immediately followed by Daniel, John and Cesaro pushing the others further so they can get inside to.

"Damn." Cesaro mumbles, and Dean hasn't taken his eyes off of you yet, he looks like he's in a daze.

You finally find the strength to move, running to couch to grab the blanket that was there. But you had to turn your back to them, giving them full display to your thong, to your ass and thick thighs.

"Damn, that ass. You come home to that every day, Dean? I wouldn't mind getting home to that every day." Seth whispers, as you put the blanket around you, leaving for the kitchen, embarrassed as hell, but you could still hear them talking.

"Man, that's not of your business!" Dean shoots, fucking finally he decides to react. "And you won't ever get home to this as far as I'm concerned."

Dean is finally looking at his friends, only to find them either embarrassed and feeling bad with the whole situation (like Roman, John and Daniel), turned on by it (like Seth, he always had a crush on you and he probably fantasized about this more times than he should have) or not really knowing what was going on (like Cesaro, who totally checked you out but definitely didn't understand why you were dressed like that in the middle of the living room as they arrived).

"Well, guys, the show is over, you can leave now, we'll talk about the game or whatever tomorrow, now as you can see I'm busy, I have stuff to do, so bye." Dean affirms faster as he quickly shoved each one of them out of the front door.

You finally hear the front door close with a loud thud, letting out a huge sigh.

"Babe?" Dean yells, but you can't find your voice. "Babe? Where are you?" He calls out again.