On Hold

HELLOOOOO MY BABIES!!!

So I know alot of people arent reading this story. (thats one way to start off this explanation 😂)

Its not a typical malexmale story, I know that, and I do enjoy writing this story.

But...

Obviously by this title and the title of the story, I'm putting this along with, The Deaf Vampire, on hold.

I have been gone wayyyy too long. Not off of Wattpad but just writing these stories. So right now, the spark for these last two books has faded out.

I had started a new book, His Stripper, so I can get back into the process of writing.

THIS WILL NOT BE ON HOLD FOREVER NOR WILL I BE DELETING THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATION!!!

I'm only putting it on hold probably till I'm halfway through His Stripper or until I finish up that story. I feel like I just need a push in a writing direction and my new story is bringing that back to life.

Im sorry to people who are enjoying this book or the "Vampire Series," I have going on but its going to take some time with the flow of things.

The good thing is, in the new book, I'm writing once a week and if the flow continues like that, I will be coming back to this story way faster than I anticipated.

I love all of you, my babies and skittles and I trully hope you understand 😘😘😘

Do check out, His Stripper, Im loving it so far! Please and Thank you ❤