Chapter 17

Ruruka's POV

I came to and first thing I saw was Derek in the other hospital bed wrapped in bandages and unconscience. I felt a pang of guilt and sadness going straight through my heart. Yes, he is a big jerk but I never meant to hurt him the way I did.

I sat up slowly and stretched out my sore mucles. The memories flashed in my mind of all of those dead people and what happened and I shivered as if I was cold. I felt disgusted in myself and the familiar burn in my eyes didnt help. I slowly got up and walked out of the room into the bedroom that Luka and I share to see it empty and untouched. I then entered the bathroom and locked the door before turning the knobs on the shower on and stripping. Thats when I noticed the long hair going down my back and looked at myself fully, taking my features in.

My hair got extremely long and there wasnt a stratch on me. If you look deep inyo my eyes, you see a bit of the changes that are in it. I glared at my reflection and jumped in the the warm water. It glided down my torso and back. I Stood under the spray of water as the memories keep playing.

Over and over.

It was like a nonstop nightmare and i let the tears flow as the dead bodies and me... No... HIM did these things to innocent people. I looked down to notice that the necklace was back on me.

After my shower, i hopped out and dried myself off before putting a towel around me. I walked out the bathroom to see Luka sitting on the bed, waiting for me. Those silver eyes pierced me like knives and i couldnt look away. Then i felt the burning behind my eyes again and Luka saw me and got up, embracing me as i let my sobs out. They raked over me and i couldnt stop but he didnt say anything. He didnt have to.

After a little while, i quieted down but noticed i was still in a towel. I sniffled a bit before pulling away as he wiped my tears and stared into my eyes. My heart throbbed as he leaned down and gently kissed me. I wanted more but he pulled away and picked out some clothes for me to wear.

"I will cut your hair later. For now, lets go eat aomething and see how everyone is doing." Luka simply stated and walked out the room. I dressed myself and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face and try to get rid of the red eyes that were obvious i was crying.

I walked out of the room and got nervous. What if everyone judges me for killing people? I took a deep breath. Everything will be fine... I hope.