Chapter 5

~I didn't really like the last chapter :c I even confused myself but I'm too lazy to remake one that actually make sense. The last chapter made sense in my mind but when I wrote it, it came out all weird. Hopefully I'll take more time on this chapter. Enjoy!~

Chapter 5

Ruruka's POV

Ruruka

I jumped up from another nightmare/dream once again but when I looked around, I was back in my room and the storm had passed. Usually I don't sleep in the middle of a storm but I had passed out in the boiler room. Whatever that box is, it worked and I think I'll need it more often to get sleep during storms.

I looked to see my moms picture, that we manage to put back together, sitting on my night stand. I slid to the side of bed and was starting to form a headache. Once I stood up, I felt light headed.

"Ruruka..." It was a male voice. Sweet. Deep. I looked around confused.

"Ruruka..." This time it was a women's voice. Panic like. I spun around but no one was there. I started panicking.

"Ruruka..." It was the same women voice but full of despair. Longing. I grabbed onto my hair, clenching it in my fist. Then what happened was really weird. It was in my chest area. It was like a really powerful blow.

It felt like I got punched REALLY hard in my chest and then felt like something was trying to claw it's way out. I gasped for air as I landed on my knees, holding my chest. I laid my forehead on the floor.

What was happening?!

The door opened. "Geez Ruruka I've been calli-... Ruruka!" Zanaisa voice rang loudly in my ears. I managed a whimper as she ran over.

"Hey. Hey! Look at me. Where does it hurt?" She asked quickly. I panted a bit, feeling sick.

"H-head an- and. And. Ch-chest!" I stuttered to get my words out. "F-feels like.....something try-trying to get-get-..." I tried to breathe. I couldn't exactly explain the pain but it was bad. It just felt like something was trying to force it's way out. Like something scratching but inside.

Next thing I knew it was over. Like that. I could breathe but then bile made its way past my lips. Zanaisa jumped back but still at arms length. I coughed until everything emptied out of my stomach. She gently pulled me away from all of last nights food and laid me gently on the bed, taking out her phone.

"We are going to the hospital okay? Can you get dressed?" He asked me. I nodded lightly and she placed warm clothes next to me. She walked out the room yelling for someone to clean the mess up here. The maid, most likely. I sat up gently and slowly put on clothes, feeling a bit better but with a massive headache. I touched my chest. What the hell was that? It was most likely a flu right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zanaisa's POV

I dialed a number and in one second he picked up. He spoke before I did.

"Ruruka isn't it? He started feeling the effects." It was more like a statement then a questioned but I said yes anyways.

I explained what had happened. " I kept calling his name but he wouldn't answer so I went upstairs. When I entered the room, he was on his knees, breathing heavily while holding his chest. He could barely speak. I asked where it hurt and he said his head and chest. He was saying it felt like something was trying to get out. After that, it stopped and he ended up vomiting. I'm taking him to the hospital." I waited for a reply.

I could hear the wind brushing past him and the phone. He sighed a bit. "I wouldn't recommend wasting money on taking him to a hospital if they are going to say that nothing's wrong with him. We already know the problem and we can't do anything about it but help him through it." I heard a shing from the phone. "From what it looks like over here, the seal is burning off almost all the way and at a fast pace too. I'll be there later on today. Keep a close eye on him. Try to ask did he feel anything before it happened." He explained.

"He mostly stays in his room so i don't know how you will be able to keep an eye on him. He doesn't trust anyone but me-" I tried stating.

"Well make him trust-!"he started to raise his voice but stopped. Usually he's very laid back. It just shows how much he cares and is worried. He took a deep breathe. Then he spoke more quietly "I understand. We will figure it out when I get there." Click.

I shut off the phone and went back in the room to see Ruruka dressed but laying down in bed and the floor clean. I smiled a bit at him when he glanced at me and sat up.

"Well, I talked to a doctor and he said its nothing serious. It's most likely the flu from the weather. All you need is some medicine, soup and ginger ale that would do the trick." I explained sweetly. We dressed him back into comfortable pjs. I put him on my back and he wrapped his arms and legs around me. This reminded me and when he was younger.

"My head hurts." He mumbled into my shoulder. I nodded in understanding and went downstairs to fetch advils and water.

"One of my best friends is coming here later on. He's going to be here for a while so would you mind being friendly to him?" I asked as I opened the fridge and poured water in a cup. Some kids walked past, staring at Ruruka before walking off.

"I trust no one but you." He stated. I sighed a bit. I knew he was going to say that.

"But he's my bestie and I want him to feel comfortable to meet my other bestie. He's just like you, you know. Very quiet. Mysterious. Doesn't like to be around a lot of people." I explained and looked at him from the corner of my eye to see him contemplating. At least he was thinking about it. After a while, he finally nods and I let out a breath.

"BUT only on one condition." I rolled my eyes. I knew it was coming. "I want to go to the most expensive Ice cream place and he has to pay for it." He looked at me. I smiled and thought about how mad he was going to get but he would do about anything for Ruruka. I nodded.

"Alright. You got a deal." I stated.

~hey you guys. Another chapter is finished. It was okay, I will admit. But I feel like I'm rushing a bit >3> oh well. hope you like it and I will most likely update either another chapter of MVB or this story. But for now. Peace. *walks away sassy with skittles*~