Chapter 11

~hey you guys! My bestie wanted me to update this story since she's in it. (Zanaisa) lol so next chapter is up. I have no idea what I'm going to write for this. most likely be random. Hope you enjoy~

Chapter 11

Rurukas POV

I woke up on a soft bed with fluffy pillows underneath me the next day. I sat up, groaning while touching my head. I have a massive headache and looked around confused. I don't remember coming in here.

I saw two advils and a glass of water on my left side, on a small dresser. I took it quickly, trying to get rid of this headache. I sat up and looked at the room more. It was big, I must say. I was laying on a king sized bed, with curtains hanging down the sides and front of the bed. The curtains were a bit transparent so I could still see around the room. I stood up slowly, and walked out of the room, heading towards the stairs when I heard voices.

"It's almost time. Tomorrow is his birthday, what are we going to do?" A deep, low voice that I immediately knew was Luka. Goosebumps rises on my skin.

Damn, I was hooked.

"I don't know. We need to make a plan before Ruruka awakens and 'HE' will be harder to keep caged down. If he's strong enough to speak to Ruruka, then this is bad." I heard... Zanaisa? I haven't heard from her or even seen her around. It brought tears to my eyes. But then what she said registered. I'm going to be 18 tomorrow.

I sit on the top step with my head in my hands, thinking. I kept thinking and started shaking. I'm actually scared of myself. Everyone is here for me but that's exactly it. How much power do I have? How dangerous am I? If people are putting there lives out for me, I must be very powerful. Enough to kill others. People who care for me. Hot tears spilled on my pj pants.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm so scared of myself. I don't know what I'm capable of and if I can hold back whatever it is I have in me. I wiped my tears. I have to be strong. For everyone. Like I said before, I wanted to be a different person.

I stood up as I heard the voices stop and walked downstairs quietly. They weren't in the living room anymore so I walked around, trying to follow my way to the dining room. After 5 minutes, I found it and saw Miranda, Luka, Kanda, the long, haired mean guy, Zanaisa and another man I didn't meet. He was a grown man but was still young. He had a slender form, blonde bangs covering one eye but hazel, almost yellow looking eye piercing through me as I walked in. He had a white and gold, long kimono (robe like) on. He looked like a priest.

Miranda was the first to break the silence. "Hey Ruruka," she smiled. "Marcelo cooked breakfast, why don't you join us?" She gestured me to sit in between her and Luka and I obliged. We are in silence until the man looked over me and smiled.

"It's good to see you again Ruruka. It's been quite long, yes? You don't remember me but I am Anthony, the leader of this organization." His voice was gentle And I thought it would be buff and deep but it wasn't. I looked at him in confusion.

"Organization?" I asked. What organization? I just thought I came here because I was the dangerous one. There are more like me?

I kept thinking and my headache came back quickly. Anthony spoke, "yeah. We are an organization meant to kill demons of all different types of ranks. Were you not informed that when you came here?" I shook my head and Anthony looked at Luka. He sighed but didn't say anything.

I raised my eyebrow but stood quiet as well. If he didn't tell me, he must have a reason. Anthony looked at me, "what did Luka tell you?"

I glanced at Luka nervously and he gave a slight nod that no one noticed, saying I could speak. "He told me that I came here because when I turn 18 tomorrow, something terrible is going to happen and my powers will 'awaken' as far as I know." I stared into Anthony's eyes. He gave a slight nod, and got up. He was a bit tall. Taller then my 5,6. He walked over to me, hair swishing in back of him and the little clangs of his bangles. I also noted that he was barefoot.