chapter 9

~Hello there. So it turned out that its been a billion something years since i updated chapters. Heh. And to give you a heads up that my ipod decided to be crappy today and not work so there will most likely be ALOT of errors -_- Another warning, SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!! ill try to fix the errors the best i can but for now, Adios c:~

chapter 9

Ruruka's POV

He pressed his lips to me and holy fuck! it was amazing for my first kiss. I didn't know what to really do since I have never been kissed before and he noticed. I felt a bit embarrassed. I mean, a seventeen year old doesn't know how to kiss. I just went with it and hopefully he won't judge me on my kissing skills. He chuckled a bit and nipped at my lower lip. The heat spiked up and Luka closed the window that separated the driver from us and leaned a bit over me, laying me down on the long comfortable seats. It felt like we hadn't seen each other in years and finally meeting again. I know he must be feeling that way. I smiled a bit, my heart pounding in my chest when I smelt Luka all around me. It was so familiar and I now knew why. He was the one in my dreams when I was confused about the people that I kept seeing and didn't know. It was always him.

He nibbled lightly on my lip and I opened my mouth, his soft, velvet tongue slipping inside which kind of surprised me. He licked and memorized every nook and cranny inside my mouth. I moaned a bit at the tingly feeling and immediately blushed. It just slipped out. I loved the feeling of his tongue and I wanted more. I slipped my arms around him and got really into the kiss. It had gotten bit rougher and turned out to a full make out session. He went down a bit, biting and sucking on my jaw, then my neck. He licked the side of my ear and I shuddered a bit. I wanted more contact so I slipped my hands under his shirt to feel his chest and pretty muscular chest. I brushed his nipples and he flinched a bit, letting out a breath on my neck and that small reaction made me feel accomplished. At least, I'm not the only one that is affected by his touch.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slipped it off easily and I ripped open his tight, black button up, buttons started flying everywhere. Oh my god, his chest was to die for. It looked so eatable. I pushed my shyness away and bent up a bit, licking his chest making sure I brushed a nipple before licking up his neck. I sucked on his Adams apple as he let out another breath. All of a sudden, Pierce the Veil was blasting and Luka smirked down at me telling me that he had something to do with that. He went down, pressing kisses on my stomach and then unbuttoned my jeans and I froze up. He noticed and went to my ear.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I'll keep it at an only touching level okay?" I nodded as he said that gently. I wasn't willing to go that far. I wasn't ready. He slipped off my shoes and then jeans and I was all bare in front of him besides my batman underwear.

I didn't want me to be the only one naked or semi naked so I unbuttoned his pants, slipping it off with difficulty because of his shoes which he tossed to the side. I was questioning whether we should be doing this. I mean, we only knew each other not too long ago. Well, for him, it's been years upon years so maybe it's just me. My mind went blank when he rubbed lightly on my chest going towards the southern region. I waited in anticipation.

He grabbed my hard erection through my undies and I hissed a bit. He bent down a bit and bit my neck, rubbing me, teasingly.

"I want to hear your voice my Ruruka" he whispered and sucked on it. I easily gave into him when he grabbed my arms, put them over my head and grinded both of our erections together through the thin material. Oh my god did that feel amazing. I couldn't help it. I moaned so loudly. He twisted his hips a bit, rotating as he thrusted upwards.

I panted hard like a dog in heat. I couldn't keep up with the pleasure. He moved back, plucked me out from where I was laying and made me straddle his lap. I felt the material of my boxers go pass my ass and my cheeks were out in the open. I blushed at the thought but immediately forgotten what I was thinking when he grabbed ahold of my mini me and rubbed me slowly. He took his finger and put it in my mouth. I felt his fingers gliding on my tongue as I sucked on two fingers and he took them out when I bit the tip of it.

He went around me and next thing I know, he inserted a finger in my ass. It felt uncomfortable at first but then pleasure came right after. I moaned loudly as pleasure shot from the front and the back. I kept thrusting onto his fingers from the back as he picked up the pace in the front. He was also breathing heavily and I noticed that I was grinding on him fast without realizing it.

He curled his finger a bit and I nearly jumped out of his lap. Holy fuck, what the hell was that? He did it again and I almost screamed, and happen to grab onto " him". He hissed and bit his bottom lip when I reached into his boxers and rubbed him fast. From what I can feel, he was really big. He was above average.

We continued to pleasure each other and it wasn't long till I felt a weird sensation building in my balls. Luka noticed I had gotten tense and I can feel himself tense as well. It was getting higher and I moaned more and more.

"F-fuck. Fuck!" Curses spilled from my lips like nothing and I grabbed onto his hair tightly. It was building up so strong, I couldn't keep up. I couldn't sit still and was squirming all over the place, while trying to thrust more on his fingers.

"O-oh god. It's coming. L-Luka. Yes. Yes." I stuttered. He curled his finger once more and I exploded all over his hand. My body jerked and my legs shook. My whole body was twitching and I couldn't stop it. I felt hot liquid all over my stomach and hand as he found his release. I finally let go of my tight grip on his penis and his hair that I most likely ripped off his head.

It clicked that I had a mind blowing orgasm in a limo. In front of him.

It felt great.

We both ended up chuckling and he gave me one last breath taking kiss before exhaustion hit me hard. We cleaned up the best we could with tissues and water we had in the back.

A little bit later on, I was dosing off and laid on his lap with his jacket over me and falling into a deep slumber.

~woo that tested me ;D *fans myself* but a bit of a short chapter, hope you enjoyed :x I feel dirty lol. *eat skittles awkwardly while retreading from the chapter~