Chapter 10

I will like to thank xxMamaVampxx for supporting me. Shes my best friend and i will like everyone to read her story that she just started her story. next chapter is up, enjoy c:

Chapter 10

Ruruka's POV

I awoke when the limo had stopped and someone gently shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Luka smiling.

"Cmon my Ruruka, we are here." He opens the door and slides out and takes my hand, gently pulling my sluggish form out of the limo. When I glanced at him, I remembered what we had did a few hours ago. I blushed but quickly shook that thought away. By the looks of it, it was late afternoon almost night. Holy shit, how long have we been in this limo? I looked around to a big open field with the woods surrounding us and when I turned around, I saw a GIANT mansion towering over me. It was extremely big. I have never seen anything like it but on the internet. Luka spoke when he saw my extremely happy face.

"This, Ruruka, is your new home." he smiled down at me. He grabbed my hand lightly and we walked to the door, opening it and we entered. I looked around the living room and it was really huge. They had a lot of sofas with two people sitting there chatting, not noticing us standing there. They are also had a flat screen television hanging on the wall, while the news was on. Luka dragged me to the kitchen to get something to eat since we haven't eaten in hours.

"Marcelo!" Luka yelled when he entered the kitchen. The smell of food hit my nose and my stomach growled. I looked down embarrassed. Just then, a man with a white outfit and a chef hat walked out, cleaning his hands. He was tall, brown hair with hazel eyes and a little hair on his chin.

"Marcelo, this is-" Luka started to introduce us but then the tall man squealed and ran and gave me a big bear hug. I was surprised and was being squished but underneath my surprise was happiness. I was being hugged.

"Ruruka, it has been too long! How have you been darling? Oo! You are probably starving from that long trip! Tell me what you want and I will cook anything that you desire my baby cakes!" He forced me into the semi long table that I, again, gawked in surprise at the dining room that was big.

I shook my head, "I don't want to intrude or make you cook anything if you don't want to..." but he shook his head.

"I love my job hunny. It is A ok and i do remember your big appetite so just spring it on me and ill get to cooking right away!" he said cheerfully, making my mood go up.

"okay, um i would like..." i thought for a second, "Macaroni and Cheese but the cheesy explosive. I would also like crab legs with melted butter on the side, really good mash potatoes, dumplings Chinese style, a smothered burrito, kind of like from Taco Bell. Oo! Also, I would like LoMein, Sushi would be nice with Teraki Chicken in it and California rolls would be nice too. A slice of pepperoni pizza, a small bowl of ramen noodles , oh! and can I have a banana smoothie. mmm smoothies! and for desert, a big scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream with a hot fudge brownie on the side." I finished talking to see Marcelo smiling excited at me while on the other hand, Luka looking at me in shock.

Marcelo squealed. "Coming right up!" and he ran to the kitchen screaming orders like a mad man, flailing his arms everywhere. I blushed as thought I overdid it a bit.

Luka sat down next to me, smiling at me while shaking his head. We sat there in comfortable silence until someone else entered the room, a annoyed/bored look on his face. He was as tall as Marcelo and his hair was really long and was black almost blue. It was up in a pony tail but his bangs were still in front of his forehead, cut above his eyes.. He had a bow and arrow with a bunch of arrows on his back. Luka didn't say anything. I guess he really is quiet around others except Marcelo.

The man stopped when he saw me and then rolled his eyes. He mumbled under his breath as he picked up his plate that was waiting for him. Who was this man? What did I do? Why was he giving me the cold shoulder? I sat there and stared at him for a bit before looking down.

He sat down at the table and ate a bit quickly. I tried to talk.

"Hello, I'm-" but he interrupted.

"I know who you are." He rolled his eyes. His voice was deep and it send goosebumps on my arms but not in a great way. " I don't care if you are special or not, you aren't special to me. You are just the spawns of satan and I have no problem putting an arrow through that fragile skull." He stood up, leaving the plate there. "You are nothing."

I sat there emotionless. There goes my mood. I was use to this. It was surprising mind you because I thought it will be different here. He started walking back out the room but Luka grabbed him by the arm whispering something to him before letting go. The guy scowled and left.

I heard a big CRASH in the living room area. "Where is he?! Why didn't you tell me he was here Derek?!" A woman voice screamed. It paused and then " I don't give two shits if you don't like the guy! I haven't seen him in ages!" It stopped again. "He's in the dining room?!" I heard two pairs of footsteps and the door slam open. Luka sighed and got up, going toward the wall and leaning on it. A tall girl with orange, long hair with two pony tails looked around excitedly. She was skinny, had a really short skirt on and a long sleeve shirt with thigh high socks on and flats. It looked like a uniform outfit. When she saw me, she squealed just as loud as Marcelo.

Next to her was a boy. He had blue electric hair. He wore what seemed like a uniform outfit similar to the girls. Twins, I immediately thought. Besides the hair, they look the same. Exactly the same.

The girl ran up to me and hugged me, squishing my face between her big breast. Oh god I couldn't breathe.

"I missed you so so much! It's been too long! Too too long!" She let go of me. Her eyes glistened and she wiped a stray tear. I was really worried. I didn't do anything did I? She saw my face and replied quickly,

"No you did nothing wrong. I'm just so happy to see you." She smiled and the boy next to her smirked. He lend out his hand and I immediately shook it.

"The names Kanda. You most likely don't remember me but we use to be kind of close buddies. That's my sister, Miranda that just attacked you." He chucked a bit, and let go. She waved when he mentioned her.

We all sat down and chatted like we were all best friends. Well they did most of the talking and I listened. I'm so shy around people. That's what happens when you were isolated from people in an orphanage and my mind went back to that guy. I sighed a bit and then the doors burst open and all this food was being spread out in front of me.

Marcelo smiled brightly when I gazed over all of the food. Holy shit, I'm going to eat all of it. I chowed down, not even worry about if its rude but by the look on his face, he was happy that I was eager to eat his food. Kanda looked at all the food.

"You're gonna eat all of that?" He gazed at my mash potatoes longingly. I offered everyone some food and we all ate happily except for Luka. He was watching me when I saw him from the corner of my eye. He had a tiny, hidden smirk on his face and then walked out. I didn't want him to go but I'll catch up with him later. I was chatting happily and when I finished, I said my goodbyes and would take a bit of a tour before it gets too late. They nodded and I walked out the room.

I walked around a bit down the long corridors and kept walking until I came across big double doors. I walked in, turning on the light and what I saw was awesome. Thousands and thousands of books were everywhere. They had stairs that would bring you up 30 feet for more books. I browsed around and went upstairs, looking at all different types of book. By the looks of the dusty place, it was abandoned. It seem no one came in her for a while. I went to an unknown area of the library and saw a small shelf with a two glass doors and chains around it, by letting anyone touch it.

What I saw was really strange.

It was a small book inside. It was a notebook, like a diary that said 'RURUKA' in big letters. It also had a long slick black blade. I wanted to open it. I wanted to so badly. I pressed my hand against the cold glass.

"Ruruka..." I heard a whisper but amused voice. I turned around but noone was here. Only me.

"Ruruka!" It growled.

My head pounded and my world turned black as I passed out.