Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Luka's POV

It hurt to drug him.

It hurt to chain him and watch him be in pain.

Again.

I Have witnessed this before and the first time was not any better then the second.

I wanted to protect him. I wanted to keep my promise and never fail my Ruruka. Never lose hope that Ruruka will grow strong for the better and not for the worst.

He flinched and turned to look next to him but no one was there. Well not that we can see. He gasped and screamed as he knees wobbled underneath him. He tried to move to the side and get away from what he saw next to him.

I put on a brave face and watched for a while longer so the process can be mostly completed before Zanaisa can do her part of the job.

After what felt like hours, Ruruka's eyes turned red and he stiffened. He grew sharp fangs but smaller than mine and his pupils turned slits. He posture also changed even though he was on his knees and his hair turned silver/white. It grew as long as when I first introduced myself to him. His nails also started getting long but he didn't change to his full form and stayed like that. His head was down, covering his face as he breathed heavily.

I signaled Zanaisa and she made her way in back of him. At first, it looked like he was just shaking but after a second, he wasn't shaking of pain or fear.

He was laughing.

He bursted out laughing and it sounded like numerous voices. He looked up an saw me.

"Aww Luka. It's nice to see you again." He cooed. "Why don't you come here and give me a kiss?" He bursted into a fit of laughter. He than hissed a bit as his tail grew out and swished it around. What was Zanaisa waiting for? She stood frozen for a bit but HE tilted his head a bit as his tail hit into her leg.

Shit.

He growled before stabbing his tail into her shoulder and she screamed as he pulled it out. She held onto his shoulder that was bleeding a lot. He giggled as he licked the blood off of his tail.

"Mmm." He hummed before giggling. "Who's next? Anyone wanna play with me?" He asked and poked his bottom lip out and puffing out his cheeks, trying to look adorable. He pulled on the chains but they weren't budging. He than screamed in pain before growling, his eyes glowing red.

Zanaisa cut off his tail!

She threw it across the room before grabbing the back of his head with one hand and pushing it onto the floor. He was about to push back when she did what she had to do and caged his inside of Ruruka for now.

He gasped and everything returned to normal as he laid on the floor. His hair stayed long but was back to his regular hair color and same with his eyes and hands. He shivered a bit before pushing himself up slowly.

Just like that, everyone but Zanaisa, Derek and I swarmed him, hugging him and telling him that they are sorry. Me and Derek went to check up on Zanaisa and bring her to the infirmary so we can get her shoulder healed.

I sighed in relief. Everything was okay.

For now at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruruka came into the infirmary an hour later, looking hesitant to enter. I signaled him in and he kept his head down as he walked near Zanaisa's bed where she sat getting her shoulder wrapped up.

He looked so guilty and I wrapped my arms around his waist from where I sat and out him on my lap. He sighed a bit, his shoulders loosening up and his body relaxing.

Zanaisa smiled at him. "It's okay Ruruka, it isn't your fault." She stated , seeming to read his mind. He nodded, staying quiet. I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek. He blushed a light red and puts his head on my shoulder. Step 1 is out of the way.

Now we have to do is train him to be able to fight demons.

That would be difficult.

~~guys! I know it's short. I'm soooooooooo sowwy *puppy dog eyes*

I have been working on My Vampire Boy and it's coming to a close. I just needed to work on one story at a time.

I had serious writers block on this book and I kept getting characters mixed up between the two stories.

Don't hate me :c love ya <3~~