Chapter Two

Roman's POV

"No!"

"But Ms Richard, me really want this." I insist bringing the bowl I collected closer to my chest.

"No Roman. You are not supposed to cook or do anything in here but watch, so please leave that and sit down on the chair." Ms Richard says and I give up and hand her the bowl. I walk to the closest chair and sit down.

I watch the other omegas cook today's meal lesson. Ever since I came to this school, they have never let me do anything. They always say I will hurt myself but I really want to do things. I can't cook, I can't wash clothes or clean dishes. I can't even bath on my own at home or use the stairs when I want to come down. I have to always use the dummy elevator. I hate it all, I hate everything.

I stand up and walk out of the classroom. I think it's better that I wait for CJ outside since it's the last class anyway, then we will be going home. CJ is my cousin and brother since we live together. I had to leave home where my parents are and come to live with CJ and his family. Alpha Drayton whom I call papa D and his mate Luna Cemil whom I call mama C, are the ones I live with. CJ has two brothers and sister, DJ, Charles and Amber.

We go to the same school but it is divided in two departments. The omegas department and dominants department. We learn different things that is why we have also different departments. I'm in the same class with CJ because I'm smart they say. CJ is older than me with a year and some months. He's now 18 years old but he hasn't found his mate yet unlike me who has a mate. My mate is an Alpha and his name is Kenneth but I like to call him Ken just like Barbie's Ken only that this Ken is mine alone.

Mama C told me that my mate is an Alpha and Alphas finds their mates when said mate turns 10 years old. So when I was 10 my Ken came to find me and since then I became his one and only mate. So it was after Ken came to find me that I moved away from home because it was very far from Ken's home. My parents sent me to papa D because their home is near Ken's and when I turn 18 I will go to him.

My Ken is very handsome and he's also scary when he's mad but not at me though, at other people mostly. He don't usually come to see me but he doesn't miss my birthdays. I'm expecting to see him tomorrow because it's my 17th birthday. I wanted to cook for him tomorrow when he comes and that's why I insisted on cooking but evil mean Ms Richard refused and now I don't know what to do for Ken when he comes.

I was born a preemie and then it affected my normal growth. I may be 17 tomorrow but I don't look like one. I look like a 14 year old child and it makes me sad. That is why they refuse to let me do things because I'm just a 'baby'. My dad Elijah told me that I wasn't a baby though. He said I'm just like Aang the last airbender who was over a 100 years old but an incident made him look like a 12 year old. My dad used to call me twinkletoes just like Aang and I loved it. Aang was strong and he managed to defeat evil bad fire lord and I'm strong too, I can manage to cook food for my Ken. But they are always refusing me to do anything.

I sit down under a tree in the school's garden where Mr Nails is watering some flowers. He is the school's gardener and also one of my friends. He is a nice man and he gives me apples sometimes which are my favourite fruits. My Ken's scent smells like apples, weird smell right? Not to me though, I love it!

"Hey angel," a voice which I recognise as Troy's, greets me and I look back to see said boy making his way towards me. He always calls me angel though I'm not an angel but a werewolf. I think he's stupid for not figuring I'm not an angel but I let him call me that because I can't tell him he's stupid, mama C said it's not good to point out such things.

"Hi Troy!" I smile at him.

"What are you doing out here? Ditching classes again?" He sits down beside me as I shake my head denying his accusation. I did not ditch my class but simply walked out since I had nothing to do.