Chapter Four

Roman's POV

"Oh my god!" I hear Ken shout as he comes into the bathroom. I shakily look at the door and he says bad words as he comes to me. I want to tell him not to come near me because I am naked but I can't talk. He won't even hear me if I dare to talk right now. He wraps me in a towel and carries me out of the bathroom. He puts me on the bed and starts drying my body.

I'm still shaking and shivering, feeling colder. He quickly puts on his T-shirt on my small body and lays me on the bed. Suddenly I feel myself being covered by lots of blankets with just my head peeking out. I look at my mate and feel bad for making him worry. Sometime pass and I'm still shivering. Ken notices this as well and he starts removing his clothes. I close my eyes not wanting to see my mate getting naked.

"Ke-ken," I start saying but he shushes me. I stay quiet as the blankets on me as well as the T-shirt is removed. I feel Ken laying down on the right side of the bed. He pulls me in his arms and bring the blanket over us. My back press against his bare chest and our legs twine against each other. His warmth start spreading through me and I sigh and push myself into him forgetting the fact that we were both naked. I can't believe all this happened today and it's not yet mid-day.

I woke up today with a smile remembering about yesterdays event. I was happy I was 17 which means a year before me and Ken mate. I got up and that's when I saw that I wasn't in my room. I looked around and saw my mate almost falling off the bed. I giggled getting off the bed and pushed my mate on the bed to prevent him from falling. He groaned but lucky for me he didn't wake up.

I walked around the room and opened the closet. I got out Ken's shirt and put it on with my boxers. There was no need for anything else since the shirt was long enough to cover any nakedness. I knew I was in Ken's room by the scent of his anywhere and the clothes in the closet. It was time to explore my surrounding.

I left my sleeping mate's room and walked down the corridor. I found stairs and looked around if there was an elevator nearby. When I couldn't find it, I braced myself readying to take the stairs down. I progressed slowly with one step at a time until I reached the bottom. I giggled to myself as I felt proud at the accomplished challenge down the stairs.

I explored around aimlessly until I found the kitchen. There was no one here to my luck and I thought of what to do.

"Why cook early?" I ask Mama C as I find him in the kitchen. Today we don't go to school and there was no need for early breakfast. I had a bad dream that's why I was up early.

"Good morning to you too baby Roma. I'm preparing breakfast for Dray." He say and I look at him curiously. Why was he preparing his breakfast so early? Unless maybe he was going away for business.
"Stop thinking so much about it. I want to surprise him with breakfast in bed because he did a good job yesterday." Mama C says as he puts what he cooked on a tray.