Chapter Thirty-Two

Kenneth's POV

The journey to the Snow kingdom has been okay with the help of direction from the elves, Jade and his wife Rama. It wasn't just the two of them but a whole lot more of them because they planned to help us attack the kingdom.

I look around and my gaze find my alphas and beta. Three of my alphas are not looking great, though its a slight change but since I'm their Alpha, I've noticed it. I have a guess on what is causing that and I only hope they don't get affected too much due to the fight happening soon. I'll need all their strength to make things work perfectly.

"We will camp here for tonight!" Jade shouts and we stop walking.

I look for a perfect place to make our tent and with the help of the guys, we stand it in no time. It's a big tent for all eight of us. Someone comes to inform me that Jade wants me in his tent, so I leave the guys to go to him. I enter his tent just as he dismiss a group of his people. It looked like he was sending them somewhere, so I ask about it.

"We can't start a war with a handful of people. There are so many elf tribes that craves to attack the snow kingdom, so I've called for help. Together with the other tribes, we will attack the kingdom." He explains and I nod.

"I have people waiting for my message as well." I remember Roman's family.

"That's good. I'll send a messenger right away. With magic, he will travel fast to your kingdom."

I agree with him and he calls in someone. I write down a message to go with it and then he leaves. Jade brings out some maps and sets them on the big table. He motions me to stand beside him and I do that.

"We are here, and this is the Snow kingdom." He says while pointing on the map. We are very close to the kingdom. "We need to discuss battle plans and I need to inform you a few things."

"Then if it's about that, I'll need to have my alphas join me. They are all leaders and good battle planners. Together we can come up with something great." I state and he nods.

"Meet me in Jade's tent. Now."

It doesn't take long as they all fill in the room. Jade begins once again from the start and inform them of our location. He tells them of the messengers and how we can not attack before the other tribes arrive.

"The snow kingdom has a shield around it which makes it invisible. It requires the use of magic for one to see it. For that matter, it will need the use of magic for us to break the spell and make it visible for everyone." Jade explains.

"So what you mean is, once it is visible we can attack?" Isaac ask.

"Unfortunately, no."

"Why?"

"The kingdom is also fenced in with a huge steel gate that is opened by well trained guards using dark magic." Rama replies, joining the meeting.

"Damn." Shaun groans.

"What's the plan?" Ron ask while staring at Rama and her husband.

"That's why we need the other tribes help. We will need to work hastily on this part before the kingdom is alarmed of our attack." Jade says.

"There will be chosen powerful elves to perform the spell to make the kingdom visible. After that is done, the tribe leaders will then together work on opening the gate." Rama pauses then looks at me and say, "that's when you come in."

I think about what needs to be done for a minute and the room stays silent, waiting to hear what I say.

"Our main job is to rescue the captives. Everyone being held hostage by those witches will be rescued and no one will be left behind." I state and then take a price of paper and pen.