Chapter Seventeen

Kenneth's POV

"You are all dismissed! Remember to be here on time tomorrow!" Ron shouts to the trainers and they groan but look relief to be released out of the five hour training session.

I pass them all and enter my office. I have to hear all reports from the guard trainers and see who will be making it to the final assess. I open a file and a knock sounds at my office door.

"Come on in." I shout and the door opens and Lane walks in.
"Hello Lane, how may I help you?" I ask, my eyes locked on the file and only my ears paying attention to Lane.

"I wanted to say thank you for considering me and making me try out-"

"Your training will be done by me from now on. I saw you struggling to catch up earlier with the others. I'll keep you close and train you. If I find you helpful and of use at something, you will stay but if not then I'm afraid you will have to leave." I tell him and he nods.

"I understand Alpha. I'll do my best. So when are we starting?"

"Tonight. Be there at 08:00pm (20:00)."

Lane exits my office and I sigh dropping the file on my desk. There is something about the boy that makes me want to help him and make his dreams come true. I'll help him out myself and since I need to train as well, it will be perfect. I have no doubt that Roman would want to join us train but with the gathering around the corner, I bet he's busy planning the activities. Two weeks is all that we have before the event.

"I've got all reports Alpha."

"Come to my office Ron."

The door opens and Ron walks in then sit on the chair before me.

"What should I start with?" He ask and I shrug then look at the paper in my hand.

"Start with the guard training. How is it? Everyone should be ready for the final assess. Are the names picked out yet?"

"Yes Alpha. The trainers to undergo the final assess has been chosen already. The results will be given to them tonight and those that have not make it will be leaving tomorrow." He replies and I write it down.

"Will the family be free tonight for a meeting?" I ask. Sometime I call the group of assassin's as family because we are a family. It is something each member knows by now.

"Yes Alpha, every family member will be there. The meeting will start at 11:00pm (23:00)."

That's a good time and I'll be done with the training by then. I nod to him and write that down. I drop the pen on the desk when my phone rings. Upon seeing it is Roman, I shoo Ron out of my office and then answer it.

"What's up only?" I ask.

"The ceiling." He replies in a duh tone and I chuckle. "I disturb you Ken?" He ask and I quickly shake my head.

"No you are not. I'm free to talk. Want me to come home?"

"No you not come back. I only ask if we go see Cemil and mate."

"Why not wait for them to come here? They are supposed to come here."

"No you not understand. I want see Cemil not wait forever. Pwease can we go Ken? "