Chapter Fifteen

Roman's POV

I wasn't afraid with what Nathaniel told me about the gathering. My Ken didn't say I will not go and I know it's because he will keep me safe.

I had woke up so early today to start on my plans. I have to watch a video of last year's gathering so that I should know what happens there. I clap in success when I got the video on and I sit on the bed with a remote in my hand. Thank goddess my Ken had taught me to do that in a good time. It's a bit cold since it is early morning, the sun has not risen yet, so I had the duvets around me to keep me warm.

My eyes focus on the video and I watch attentively. But something is really wrong with what I am seeing. The Lunas are not happy as I thought they should be at a gathering. Well, some of them aren't happy while others are happy. In what I am seeing, it seems the group was divided in two; happy group and unhappy group.

As I continue watching the video, I see other differences between these two groups. In the dining room they were divided, sitting separately. Even in the meeting room where all met to talk about things, only the happy group sat in front and the others in the back.

I gasp in shock when Monroe hit an omega who then falls to his feet and apologize repeatedly. I add up the volume when he starts yelling.

"....your doing? Do you know who I am? How dare you touch me with your filth poor hands?" Monroe yelled.

"I'm sorry your majesty. I wasn't touching you intentionally. I just tripped and fell on you." The omega trembled out a reply.

"Nonsense! You need to be taught a lesson." He snarled at the omega.

My hand covered my mouth in disbelief with my eyes wide at the scene folding in front of me. There was a group of five Lunas that were lingering around Monroe, everywhere he went. It was two girls and three boys. I watched them five as they flew fist by fist at the previously apologising omega who screamed in pain when the fists started landing on him.

"Get out of my sight." Monroe spat fiercely. "From now onwards, you are a slave to me. You and the Luna coming after you and after that as well. It will go on and on but remember always that you all will be slaves to the royal Lunas, me and the others coming before me. You will not say any of this to your pathetic Alpha mate and make sure the Lunas to follow after you knows there place when they come here. At my feet!"