C H A P T E R O N E

Selena's POV

I was bored out of my mind. The exam I have for tomorrow, long forgotten. Having A's on all my grades has it's perks.

If I were being honest, I'd say I'm a pretty good child. My parents have it easy.

I was about to go down and bug my mom because of how bored I am, until my phone lights up. I grab it from the dresser and see it's a message from Clair.

From: Partner In Crime
Lenaaa, I'm bored. Meet me at the park in 10?
Yo main hoe xx

I'm actually surprised she wanted to meet up. She'd usually be studying. She's exactly like Cindy, except she knows how to have fun. Cindy is all good grades and witty remarks.

Cinds, Clair and I have been the tight four since day one. And I couldn't be more thankful that I had my favorite girls with me to this day.

To: Partner In Crime
Can we make it 5? I want to die from boredom!
Your Wife xx

I get up and look at my outfit. Meh, I look fine. I look, like, I'm on my period. But who really cares? I don't have a boyfriend. Who am I going to impress? Clair's boyfriend?

I grab my wallet and head downstairs and into the living room. Where my parents are sitting all cuddly.

"Hey mom, dad. Um, I'm going out with Clair. Is that okay?" I ask as I walk over to them.

"Can you spare a minute?" My mom asks as she puts down her tea.

I sit down on the couch next to hers. "Sure thing, mom. The parks only a minute walk and I told Clair to meet me there in five.  So, yeah, I think I can spare a minute," I say chuckling.

"Oh, okay, good. Samantha!" My dad calls my younger sister. Smiling, my mom cuddles closer to my dad and I smile at the loving gesture. I'll always want to be like them. Forever and always.

"So what's up?" I ask as Sam comes and sits next to me.

"Guess," my mom says smiling.

"Aunt Blair is coming over?" I ask as it is normal for her to come once a week with my cousins.

My dad automatically answers, "no."

"Your going to buy me a new laptop? My Air is getting old," Sam asks.

"Nope. But we will buy you a new laptop soon," my mom says.

I think over everything and see honestly nothing. Then it clicks, my heart sinks. "If we are moving, I'm not going. I will not go, I'm staying with Clair. I can't leave her, I won't leave her." I scream frustrated at the thought of leaving her.

"Oh, no, honey. Don't worry! We won't be leaving anytime soon," I thankfully look at my dad and let a sigh of relief out.

"So? Then what is it?" Sam ask as I still have no clue.

My phone blasts and I check the caller ID and see its Clair. "Hold on guys. Let me just tell Clair to wait," I say, receiving slight nods. I get up and walk to the hall.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, bitch. I've been waiting here for 3 minutes. There are so many kids! When you comin?"

"Sorry my parents have some news. Why don't you come over? We can just watch a movie here," I say as I peek into the living room and see my parents smiling at each other.

"Sure thing, be there in 2," she says hanging up. I walk back in and see my parents aren't all cuddled up.

I sit in my place again, "what's up?

"Selena, Samantha, honey," my mom starts and I smile up and nod in encouragement.

She put a hand on her stomach and rubs circles around it. Does her stomach hurt? Soon I see her and my fathers eyes look down at the stomach. "You're pregnant!?" I scream with joy.

"Yes! Yes, honey, I am!" My mom smiles big.

I get up hugging my mom, "Jesus! This is brilliant! I'm so happy mom, this is great. I can't believe this!"

"How many?" Sam questions hugging my mom after me, smiling.

"I'm not sure honey. Probably one," mom sighs.

I shove my mom, "better than nothing."

All this time my dads been quietly video taping everything.

"Dad, put the camera down!" I whine attempting to get him to believe that I'm annoyed. Instead, he chuckles and keeps it on.

Just then there's is a knock on the door. Soon after I hear, "honey! I'm home!"

"Clair! You won't believe what just happened!" Sam scream wish so much joy.

"What?" She asks, a little panicked as she enters the room.

"Mom is pregnant!" I scream, laughing at how fast her head turn to my moms belly.  She looks at me, to my mom, to her belly, then back at me, then my mom, then the belly.

Her mouth was open hanging until she shakes her head and snaps out of it. "Oh my, oh my! She's pregnant? Finally! God bless, oh my gosh!"

All this time my dad still, video tapes the whole thing.

•••

Please, try to understand, she's only 15 so I hope you guys weren't expecting the first couple chapters to be anything.... nice? Uh, fun?

Point is, I promise, my story will get better as you read on!