Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣ New Schools and Life Stories

Ella's POV (SURPRISE! This chapter is also just a fill in on Ella. You'll find out something and this is so you could be ready for the sequel! I know y'all love me! $)

I was walking out the room that Selena said was mine and walked into the main kitchen.

Over all I believe this house is gorgeous. I love my room and I love the cloths she bought me.

I like her. She's so much better then all the girls Eric's dated that I unfortunately met. I smiled when I walked in the kitchen to the smell of pancakes.

I smiled at Maya as she handed me the plate of pancakes. I munched on my pancakes and froze when I remember I had school. Shit!

I quickly finished the pancakes and asked Maya to call David and grab my backpack from home.

I ran upstairs. I looked around the closet. And sighed.

Well shit.

I am about to wear the most recent clothing outfit to school. Why does my brother gir- wif/ partner have to the best fashion line? Stephanie's.

I walked looked around the closet and found that every outfit had a phone cover, accessories, and bag to match the outfit.

I threw on white sleeveless shirt. Maroon shorts that looked slightly like a skirt. And brownish flats. Gold rings in different shapes. A green pineapple cover from pink. Beigeish brownish bag pack.

I quickly applied some eye makeup and lipstick. I curled my hair and did my nails. I hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Here is your food Hun," Maya said handing me my food and a water bottle.

"That's Maya! I'll see you when I get home!" I said hugging her. I turned to say bye to my brother and Selena.

"Bye!" I said as I hugged them both and got a kiss from them both.

"Bye love," Selena smiled at me.

"Bye Ella!" Eric said as I made my way to be elevator.

"Hello David," I smiled at the driver as I got in the back seat of the car.

"Hey Ella! Ready for your new school? I know you miss your old one but your starting 8th grade! It's great!" He tried to lighten my mood.

"Sure," I replied as I put everything from mr old bag to my new one.

"Well here we are," he said as we entered the school.

I looked out the window and saw people liking at our car. But they couldn't see me. Our windows are tinted. I looked around the school. It's bigger then my old one but I still miss it.

"Come on Ella! Want me to walk you?" David offered.

"Nope. I'll be just fine. Just fine," I muttered the last part.

"Okay then," he said getting out to open my door.

Once he did I got out. I could feel all eyes on me. Making me feel... Like an outcast.

"Bye David," I say as he closes the door.

"Bye Ella," he relied standing beside the car.