Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣ Pain

Selena's POV

Les just say that pain doesn't even come close to the feeling I had when I woke up.

Piwture this.

Waking up to an arm draped around your waist. A hand fiddling with your crouch. And Lips on you neck.

I groaned and he smiled against my neck. My thighs were killing me but I guess he forgot.

"Did ya have fun?" He whispers.

I stay silent for a moment before I think it's appropriate for me to answer.

"Well other then being sore. I think last night was amazing."

He chuckled and whispered makin game shiver. "What about waking up?"

"That was absolutely perfect!"

"So you wouldn't mind waking up and going to sleep like this?" His deep voice asks.

"I wouldn't," I whisper.

"Well then it sucks. Cause if I didn't wake you up right now either our kids would come in. Or we would be late for work!" He says getting up.

"Ugh!" I groan.

"Come on love," he says.

"Coming. Coming," I mutter waving a hand in the air.

He chucked and walks to he bathroom.

I sigh and get up. I put my slipper on and drag my feet to the bathroom.

I look at my self in the mirror and thank god my breath and hair never look and smell bad in the mornings.

However I grab my toothbrush and stick it into my mouth. I crush my teeth and then use baking soda. Then brush my teeth once more.

"What was the white thing?" Eric asked.

"It's baking soda. To keep your teeth white!" I replied.

"Right," he mutters.

I shake my head and wash my face with my favorite soap as Eric brushes his teeth in the sink beside me. I wash my face twice and dry my face with the towel hung beside the sink.

I brush my hair and put it in a tight bun on the top of my head getting ready for work. I apply my makeup. Only putting some lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow.

After I'm satiffyied with my look and walk to the closet. It's still empty on the other side so I call Eric.

"Hey Eric?"

He jogged in here and smiled. "Yup?"

"Why isn't your cloths here? What are you wearing?" I ask.

"Because one, we aren't officially married, yet. And two, it's in a duffle bag in the room."

"Okay. One, we don't have to be married for you to have your cloths here! Bring them here today! And two, you bad is in our room," I say smiling.

"Got it!" He smiles and comes over to me.

He was about to lean in when he stops. And I give him and confused look.

"You got lipstick," he mutters.

I crack a smile. "So?" I ask.

"I'm going to work. I do not need lipstick," he says defensively.

I couldn't contain my laughter so I burst out.

"What I never like lipstick on me!" When he said that I froze.

"Didn't seem so on all the magazines. When you walk around with girls and lipstick all over you." I retort feeling disgusted.

"Selena," he whispers as I get out his hold and grab an outfit from one of the stocks.

I walk back into the bathroom Eric following.

"Look. Just lis-" I cut him off by going into the changing room. I walked in and slammed the door.

I know we weren't together before but I still don't like the fact that he's had a different girl everyday.

I look at my outfit and put it on. It consists of gray long sleeved shirt with a black heart in the middle. Black leggings, light gray beanie with a cotton ball on the top. Black boots that go all the way up to like a few centimeters under my knees. A jecket. Well a jacket that is sleeveless. It was a dark purple mixed with Maroon colored.

There was a cover  that said 'New York City Girl,' and earnings. I walked out the changing room I saw Eric sitting on the bed.

I walked over to my closet and looked at stock where I got my outfit. Number 7. I looked  down under the cupboards for number 7 till I found my backpack. So this matches with outfit 7,3,9,28,30,47,52,53,72,84,89,90, and 99.

I grabbed the bag and walked back or and over to my work table. I put my pencils, sharpener, eraser, notepad, and colors in my bag.

"Listen. Selena! Please," Eric said as I continued doing my thing.

He walked over to me and put his arms around my arms and I rested the bad on the table. I turned around in his arms and hugged him.

"Listen, baby. I was like that before. And I'm not like that now because now I'm with you. And to honest. I never thought I'd love someone other then family. But look what you mad me do. I'm here with you. Because I love you. I'm not that man whore guy who only want sex. I'm here because I love you. And I wouldn't want it with any other girl. Only you," he says.

"But you kissed other girls with lipstick. But then when I have some on you don't want to kiss me!"

"That's because I was thirsty for sèx. Plus, they all looked nasty in it. But worse without it. You on the other hand look dazzling with and without it. But much more without it. I think you look gorgeous with out anything. No lipstick. No mascara. No eyeshadow. But most of all. No cloths!" He said nibbling my ear.

"Oh god!" I say as I hide my face in his chest. He laughs and I blush.

"It's the truth," he says as he lifts my chin up.

He leans down and before our mouths can connect he whispers. "For you I'll make an accept ion with lipstick."

With that he connects our lips full blast.

Once I'm out of breath I pull away. Then I realize something making me laugh.

"And what's so funny, soon to be Mrs. Evans?" Ery asks.

"Oh just that our first fight was about lipsticks," I say and he laughs along with me as I shake my head.