Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣ Can I Smell You?

Eric's POV

I woke up and I was only in bed with Sophie and Mercury.

I looked around and got up. I grabbed my shirt from the floor and walked down only in my boxer and shirt.

I walked around the house and into the main kitchen. I smiled at what I saw.

My little boy and princess were feeding each other.

"Can you make one like an airplane?"

"Okay," Selena giggled as she made airplane noises while moving the spoon around the air.

"Open up so the plane can crash!" She said and Mars opened up.

"Boom!" She laughed as Mars started laughing and smiling.

"Mummy?" Mars asked.

"Yes munchkin?" Selena replied.

"Do you really love my daddy?" He asked.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked back.

He nodded. "I secretly am falling for you daddy! Don't tell a single person! Not even Merc and Soph. Promise me one thing."

"What?" He said.

"You are going to find a girl and love her with all your heart. No mater what it is! You will love her like she is the best thing in the whole world. Treat her like a prince- treat her like a queen. Never let her go and love her forever!"

"Okay mummy. Is that what daddy does to you?" He asked her.

"Not yet. But he will. Hopefully," she whispered.

"Can we go and wake Sophie and Mercury up?" He asked.

"Okay. And let's wake up daddy. I want to see him!" She replied excitedly.

Just then I decide to enter the kitchen.

"Morning Love. Morning Mars," I smiled at them.

"Good morning Eric," Selena replied happily.

"Morning daddy!" Mars said as he ran up to me and hugged me.

What he whispered in my ear kinda shocked me. "Treat mummy like a queen. And love her forever!"

I nodded my head and kissed his cheeks.

"What you want for breakfast Ery?" Selena asked.

"Pancakes. And Ery?" I asked. She giggle at me and nodded.

"IM GOING TO WAKE IP SOPHIE AND MERCURY!" Mars exclaimed as her ran out.

I walked behind Selena and put my arms around her waist. She smiled and shivered.

I played around with the hem of her shirt as she continued what she was doing.

"Oh honey! I'll cook the rest! You and mister lover go and have fun! Miley got the kids!" Maya exclaimed as she walked in.

"Maya, it's fine really," Selena smiled.

"Nope. This is my job! I'm not taking money if I'm not even doing anything! Leave! My kitchen!" She said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks Maya. I think I will take my princess away," I said as I picked Selena up.

She squealed and I laughed at her. "Eric! Put me down!"

"Bye Maya," I said as I walked out the room with her still in my arms.

"What if I don't want to let you don't princess?"