Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣ Happiest Man Alive

Selena's POV

I giggled as Eric planted kisses everywhere on my face. We've decided to skip work today calling in sick even though our own companies knew better.

"Eric! Stop! I don't want the kids to come home and want to smell me AGIAN!"

He just chuckled and looked at me with adoration.

He slowly leaned in and I did as well. Slowly he was about to kiss me when it all happened so fast.

The couch flipped making my back on the floor and legs facing up. I giggled because if he didn't put all his wait on the couch maybe just maybe we could have kissed.

"Help me!" I giggle as he chuckled and helped me.

"MUMMY! We got tattoos!" Mercury yelled coming into the living room just as we fixed the couch.

"Wow! Really?" I asked.

"MAWMY! MAWMY! I GWAT A TWATWO!" Sophie screamed excitement lanced in her voice.

"NO WAY!" Eric said looking at the both of them.

"DADDY! LOOK I GOT AN ANGRY BIRD!" Mars was the last one in.

"And I got a BIG REA KISSY FACE!" Merc said sounding so happy.

"Muwmmy! Me gwat  pwincessy tiara tiiiiiara!" Sophie said sounding just as happy as Merc.

"Mars you Ganna be an angry bird?" Eric asked.

"I will be the Cupid!" Merc screamed.

"MWE MWE MWE! I PWINCESSY!"  Soph added on.

Laughing me and Eric continued our conversation with them.

***
We were waiting for Ella to come down so we an go out and eat at the restaurant. It was decided that we would go out as a family tonight.

"Eric! Where is Mars shoes?" I ask as my girls have their shoes on but my boy is in socks.

Eric scratched the back of his head. "Here," he said handing me the pair of shoes. Just then Ella made her entrance.

"Ella honey. Your look dazzling!" She was wearing one of the dresses I made. It made my heart flutter.

"Elliana! You look beautiful!" Eric said.

"MAWMY! Elly lwok wik PWINCESSY!" Sophie chanted.

"Can I be your Cupid?" Mercury asked.

"No Merc! I will be an angry boy! Like my angry bird tattoo!" Mars screamed.

Eric and I laughed. "Don't worry Mars. Thank you Soph. And Merc, I would love for you to be. But maybe later?" She said.

"Okay," Merc replied.

"WEWWCOME!" Soph answered back happily.

"Fine," Mars pipped up.

"Well lets get going," I said as we all walked out.

At the restaurant. As soon as their food arrived.

"Mummy? Can I have some of your French fries?" Mars asked eyeing my food.

"Sure thing honey. But why don't you finish yours first. I won't eat the fries but why don't you eat yours first?" I replied.

"Okay," he happily said and ate his food.

"Well then I'm having some," Eric said taking some and stuffing it in his mouth.